Comments

• harthgosh wrote:
    The story is wrong in two particulars. I don't carry large sums of cash, unless you consider five hundred to a thousand a large sum, and I'm not portly. I'm muscular and fat. These guys were 5'9" and 6'3", and combined outweighed me by a lot (the tall guy was a lot bigger than me). Yet I still beat them off, and came out of this with no injuries other than a slight abrasion on one shoulder

ha, I've seen this guy on TV. He aint muscular, he is fat though. This story probably is true in some respects but I think its greatly exagurated. Someone probably walked up to him and said " Hey buddy, got a quarter" :D. All kidding aside though, with all the TV coverage its getting more and more crazy for these guys to be walking around safe. Any whacko out there could get some funny ideas on how to get rich quick. Winning a big tourny isnt just about money and fame. Its about the bad stuff like this that comes along with it. I know if it was me I would be making sure some very large gentlemen are with me at all times.

Red
  • yeah but could he take out Ron Artest?

Hmm.. I smell a Celebrity Boxing 3 in the works..
  • After Greg posts this:
    I don't write this to brag, I just want any robbery-minded people out there who hear about this to know that I'm a tough mark, and they won't get that much off me even if they succeed. And if they do succeed, they'll either go to jail, or I'll find them myself and make them wish they'd gone to jail. I'm a very nice guy, super-easygoing, and am friends with pretty much everybody I meet, but if you f*ck with my life or my family, I'm going to f*ck you back and then some.
    someone else posts this is response:
    Rock out with your cock out, Greg!
    Now, I know I'm not the hippest cat in town, but is this an expression that the kids are using nowadays? Because man, that is probably the least-cool expression I've ever heard in my life, and the image of Raymer rocking out with his cock out, or of pretty much anyone doing that, actually, will probably haunt me for some time....

The thread then degenerates into people calling Raymer fat, and Raymer getting pissed off about it.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    and the image of Raymer rocking out with his cock out, or of pretty much anyone doing that, actually, will probably haunt me for some time....

all_aces

Certainly the only time anyone should contemplate such a move, especially in no limit, is when the have ........ wait for it.......

THE NUTS :eek:
  • that quote "rock out with your cock out" is taken from American Pie 3 (the wedding one) by stifler if im not mistaken :)

and no its not what the kids are saying these days..... :p
  • He reminds me of Cartman from Southpark. "I'm not fat, I'm big boned."

And he should also be careful when talking about "beating people off." lmao

Moneymaker lost a bunch of weight, saw him on TV. Raymer should take the hint. No more big macs.
  • as we like it say...rock out with your cock out, hang out with your wang out, or jam out with your clam out...now that's what the kids are saying these days
  • I still beat them off
    sounds like someone had their cock out.... :eek:
  • lol raymer needs to cut the I'm all muscle and a tough guy act....pahhhlease. Quite frankly the average shape of the pro poker player is round, and I find it hard to believe any of them are overly tough. I'd be willing to take my chances against raymer any day lol.
  • DJP wrote:
    He reminds me of Cartman from Southpark. "I'm not fat, I'm big boned."
    ROFLMAO 'OMG you killed kenny!' :D
  • sinc wrote:
    Quite frankly the average shape of the pro poker player is round, and I find it hard to believe any of them are overly tough.
    what about Gus?
  • I did say the average player :P I'm sure there are some poker players in good shape and that could handle themselves, but that being said I'd say in general the only proposition that would scare me is some of these poker pros falling ontop of me :tongue: . Don't get me wrong though I'm not trying to take a shot at pro poker players, it doesn't matter if someone is in shape or tough or anything... its just silly when a fat guy who probably is a teddy bear talks like hes bruce lee or something.