zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe it's just me, but I hate it when other people say zzzzzzzzzzz to someone taking their time making a decision. It's way overused, and usually by impatient or inexperienced players. So I've come up with a new phrase to try out at your leisure if you want to use it. lol This one guy kept saying zzzzzzzzzz to people, way too much during a game I was in, so I asked if "he'd keep those flies on his side of the table." It got a few chuckles, and he never said another word after that. lol

Comments

• LOL! Keep those flies on his side of the table. That is a stroke of genius. I found that funny... I know some may not... but you definately got a laugh out of me DJP. :)

LOL!

I might use that sometimes.
  • Poker should be fun too. :)
  • DJP wrote:
    Poker should be fun too. :)

Totally agree. I must admit that I find the zzz'rs too profitable to try and calm them down. I generally try and push the zzz'rs over the edge.

The zz'rs are usually on tilt or one step away from major tilt. It's usually a sign they're stuck and need to make their money back in short order, or they want to make fast buck before they have to leave their computer. How do I know? Well, I used to be a zzz'r.

So, I randomly take too much time to think about a hand pre-flop. Only takes a few seconds to get their goat and you don't need to illicit any zzz's. Then once in the hand, I speed things up, unless I'm going to fold -- I fold slowly. zzz'rs are very prone to making poor decisions and oddly enough the faster the hand goes the more mistakes they make.

Have fun by taking their money, from a zzz'r in the past.

Cheers
    Magi
  • Thats funny, I usually ask the zz'rs if they are getting sleepy. For some reason I don't get many responses ;)

stp
  • Magi, you are totally correct when you say these people are either on tilt, close to it (or easy enough to push over). I usually needle them a while and let them go off on me.

Normally another player will chime in laughing at said zzz'er. That's when I chime up and say "oh, I didn't see what <zz're> said cause I turned their chat off lol". THAT usually does it.

cheers!