$11 Deep Stack Tourny FTP - A high FD on flop vs 2bets

Villian 1 = ~5500 chips. Loose donkey, recently Doubled up by shipping a FD against a set on the flop.

Villian 2 = ~9000 chips. Conservative / passive. Doesn't bluff much.

Hero = ~8000 chips. Has been LAG due to the great string of hands / push over opponents

Blinds = 50-100

V1= utg+2 raises to 250
V2 = MP+1 calls
Hero = As9s = C/O calls
everyone else folds.

POT = 900

FLOP
Js 8s 6c

V1 bets 400
V2 raises 1600
Hero ???
I have a stack of about 7500 here.

V1 is incredibly loose, I think would cbet with anything

V2 I'm not sure about but given v1 and my agro factor I think he would reraise with a AJ-TJ, sets, and combo draws. Given that he's been tight i'm not putting him on two pair.

My first instinct is to ship my 12 outter here - I really think there's fold equity in both opponents - Yet V2 might just decide im full of it and call, or i could be up against a monster. Even so I still am drawing to the nuts.

Whats your play?

Comments

• syphilaids wrote: »
    Villian 1 = ~5500 chips. Loose donkey, recently Doubled up by shipping a FD against a set on the flop.

Whats your play?

deepstack tourney, I fold here.........you still have 75 BB's and loads of time

the aggro maniac in me says snap shove, but it looks like you'll get called by V2 based on your assessment of him.....so I don't think that's the right move
  • haha so based on your quote there, you think V2 has a set???

I'll post results on monday if interested.
  • fold. i think your too deep to risk your stack for 9bb. my first guess was set, maybe an overpair jacks or tens.
  • I would fold. You still have a large stack and don't need to put it all on the line. THere were still enough chips to wait for a better hand
  • fold, gtd your getting at least 1 caller.
  • I said I was going to post results but I forgot.
    On second thoughts, folding here is def. the right play.

Aggro-tilt monkey in me shipped. V1 Snap called, V2 timed down and called at the last second.
    V1 = Ks7s ....gross
    V2 = QcQh

V2 slow played his QQ. SLOW PLAYED it preflop. MP SLOW PLAY AGAINST LOOSE/DONK. I dont get it. FUUUUUUU