We have a pokerschool!

Hello!
We are 2 guys ( Hugo and Petter) who are running a pokerschool.
We have made a living playing poker for about 2 years now and played online 3-4 years. We play limit texas holdem and that is also the game we teach.
When we play we usually sit at 6-8 tables at limits between 10-20 to 40-80, mostly 1530/3060.
Petter has poker as fulltime job and i (HUGO) have a real job but make 10 times more playing poker.

THis summer we started a pokerschool. Right now we have about 60 students playing everything between playmoney and 10-20. Some of our students are totally new to the game and some are already making enough money for a nice living.

Most of our teaching/coaching at the school is done on the internet through mails and MSNmessenger.
The idea is that the players send handhistories to us by mail so we can look at them and analyse them. Then we answer how we think the hand should have been played and why. We also give general advice of how to improve every students overall game and tell them what is already good.
( for example too loose, too passive and so on...)
Recomending good literature is another thing we do.
Read more about our school at www.weteachyoupoker.com or just ask in this thread.

If someone would be interested, dont hesitate to contact us through mail or MSN messenger.

Good luck everyone.
regards,

Hugo

Comments

• they make there money by getting the referal bonus when you create a new account. Lokks kinda like a scam to me but hey who knows. But i think if you want soemone to teach you why not goto that other poker school the one that actually has professional players who teach you. And there thing about pretty much just telliing you how they would have played hands and what books to read...isnt that what we do here? And to be honest i would much rather ask dave then these two guys.
  • I've seen it all now. Its not a scam, its a clever way to get people to use their sign up codes. I just cant see what they could offer that people on this site dont already know. It is free since you dont pay them anything but these guys are a far cry from a real poker pro so I wouldnt really trust too much what they have to teach. I would think that if they were pro material we would hear about Hugo and Petter more often on the WPT or WSOP circuit.

Red
  • I didnt mean scam like there stealing or somethin i meant it like its a couple of guys one whos name is hugo tryin to make money off of you by pretending to have something to offer