Rush tptk

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 ($378)
MP2 ($203.25)
MP3 ($402.65)
Hero (CO) ($235.30)
Button ($57.15)
SB ($217.15)
BB ($434.15)
UTG ($250.95)
UTG+1 ($430)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Aspade.gif, Qdiamond.gif
5 folds, Hero bets $6, 2 folds, BB calls $4

Flop: ($13) 6club.gif, Qclub.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)
BB bets $4, Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $20, Hero raises to $28, BB calls $8

Turn: ($69) 9club.gif(2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($69) 8club.gif(2 players)
BB bets $16, Hero calls $16

Total pot: $101 | Rake: $3

Would you fire again at this on the turn? I know the river call was bad :)

Comments

• I for sure have him on a set trying to trap.
  • He had a Q8 with no clubs. A turn bet might have won the hand but with the re-raise on flop I figured I had check the turn.
  • That river call was bad:p
  • Why do you 4bet to $28? I don't see what you're accomplishing by this tiny raise. If BB is a fish, which I'd assume considering his $4 donk bet, I make my 4bet at least $50. By doing this, it makes the hand much easier to play.
    As played though, I'd probably play it the same way you did since a lot of BB's donk leads are FDs imo.
  • Oh and I don't think the river call is that bad, lotsa fish will bet tiny on the river just hoping you don't have a club and they can get you to fold. tbh his river bet is pretty terrible since most of your calling range has him beat, he obv got extremely lucky.
  • I am likely to get it in on the flop or jam turn, just because BB calls your bet OOP and figures you are doing the standard LP steal. The fact that he shows some sort of interest on the flop you can define his hand range as QX or some sort of draw.

You can exploit these hands a lot because a lot of bad players are stubborn and will play shitty hands OOP and at least at this point you can get your hand in while you are ahead.
  • If I 4 bet the flop it is going to be for a lot more then $8. I am bringing it in so I have about a PSB on the turn that I can jam.