Bb tptk

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($100)
SB ($116.75)
Hero (BB) ($93)
UTG ($114.35)
UTG+1 ($36.85)
MP1 ($204.90)
MP2 ($107.80)
MP3 ($267.10)
CO ($108.45)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, Kclub.gif
7 folds, SB bets $3, Hero raises to $9, SB calls $6

Flop: ($1 Kheart.gif, Jclub.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $14, SB raises to $31

Total pot: $46

Whats your play here?

Stats for opponent are VP:13 PFR:9 ST:20 3B:4.6 with a good sample size.

Comments

• Let's see you have $18. in the pot preflop, your $14. plus his $31. on the flop, making $63. in the pot now. You have to call $17. to see the turn, leaving you only $53. back for the turn with a pot of $80. Pretty well committed no matter what the turn is. The decision to ship or fold has to be made now. Does he have a K as well and is testing you? Is he capable of making a move? Biggest danger of course is a set but I don't think we're deep enough for me to fold here, if he has a set so be it, reload. I ship here...
    Of course I'm the tournament type and really not much of a cash game player... :)
  • I flat call and re evaluate on the turn.

j,7 is unlikely, but k,j is.
  • i think his lines suggest a weaker king or a pocket pair. k j maybe but i don't think he'd re re-raise you post flop, unless hes quite tricky and has a reason to believe you'd call.
  • Pretty tough spot here...hmm, considering villains stats, I'd say he probably has AK or JJ here. I don't see him flatting oop with 77 here bvb and very rarely with KJs.
    Also, I'd make it ~$11 pre (not good to give opponent 2 to 1 odds).
    So yeah, I pretty much agree with compuease, gett'r in!
  • The way it's played, sb probably has a weaker K...possibly kj...but more likely KQ, K10, QQ due to the blockers..once in awhile you are gonna hit jj, but whatever..reload if that's the case....you gotta have near 70% equity against his range..
  • I think I discount KJ here as played out I don't see why villian check raises you here, I think you have defined your hand preflop and he probably gives you credit for at least KX...

At this point I think you are either chopping or he has KQ...AA is gross here too :(
  • Could be AJ there and just making a play. I ship here most times.