Omaha Hi/Lo Situation

Started playing this game the past few weeks and I have to admit I kind of like it. Pretty much staying with low limit fixed game for now (ie: 2/4ish) and it seems to be fairly easy to make money if you play a conservative game.

There is one hand situation though that is frustrating and I admit I am never sure how to play it.

Lets say I have a hand with an ace and 2 and the board has 3 low cards on it after the turn so I have the nut low. Assume that I have pretty much no hand for the high.

There are 5 people in the pot, first person bets next raises and then 2 others fold to me. So with 3 people left and about 10 small bets in the pot I face the possiblity of 8 big bets on the turn/river with a potential split of only the low hand (that's assuming an evil ace or 2 do not hit on the river).

This has happened a few times and the problem is that often one of the other 2 people also has a nut low only and will reraise/cap it on the turn and river not thinking that he is actually losing money on every bet. If he/she simply called the turn and river with me we would pretty much break even or be a tad ahead on the hand, yet they don't get this and I find myself facing a frustrating situation.

I am still learning the dynamics of the game, so advice from anyone with experience with this situation would be appreciated.