InterPoker (CryptoLogic): Can't see called losing hands?

I guess this is somewhat the opposite of Hork42's discovery. ;)

Is it true that you cannot see the losing called/calling hands that are mucked at InterPoker (a Cryptologic skin)? I was playing there for the first time yesterday and noticed that mucked losing hands were not shown in the hand histories.

ScottyZ

Comments

• Yes, that's correct.

---- RIVER
    [Qd 5h Ah Ts][9c]
    cloud9: bets $2
    JD_61: calls $2
    mrjakee: folds
    stpats44: folds
    cnemo: folds
    WHY1234: folds
    SHOW DOWN
    cloud9: shows [Jd Td Ks Th] (A Straight, Ace high)
    JD_61: mucks hand
    cloud9 collected $16.25 from Main pot
    SUMMARY
    Total pot $17 Main pot $16.25 Rake $0.75
    Board [Qd 5h Ah Ts 9c]
    Seat 1: cnemo folded on the River
    Seat 2: WHY1234 (big blind) folded on the River
    Seat 3: stpboy77 (button) folded on the Flop
    Seat 4: cloud9 (small blind) showed [Jd Td Ks Th] and won ($16.25) with A Straight, Ace high
    Seat 5: JD_61 (big blind) mucked
    Seat 6: mrjakee folded on the River
    Seat 7: jbrett84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: truth folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 10: stpats44 folded on the River

Would you prefer to see river-called mucked loosing hands and allow your opponents to see yours? Or do you prefer it this way?

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    Would you prefer to see river-called mucked loosing hands and allow your opponents to see yours? Or do you prefer it this way?
    I'd prefer to see theirs, even if mine are shown. Not all players are going to look at or use this information. In fact very few actually take the time to analyze hand histories. The few that do will find out that I really have nothing to hide and stay out of my way. The majority that don't will give me the action on my big hands that I need to continue profiting from LLHE.
  • Yes it's fun when I go heads up with someone at NL on Stars, they lose the showdown, tell me they had 2 pairs and the hand history shows otherwise.

When I realized the information divulged in PokerStars hand history a few months ago, I felt like I hit gold.

This made up for my question at one table...'Why do players, X, Y and Z have a little N under their handles?'
  • Would you prefer to see river-called mucked loosing hands and allow your opponents to see yours?

I'd prefer to see all called hands myself, since this means PokerTracker can see them too. Since I use PokerTracker and some people don't (in fact, some people don't even know you can see called mucked hands at many sites), this gives me more information than my opponents.*

On a related note, I *love* using hand histories to catch people lying about their hole cards. ;)

ScottyZ

*Technically, we can get exactly the same information. I guess I mean to say that I automatically store and make use of this information more than my opponents do.