blocker bet?

While you might not agree with my line here, my notes tell me I can take these guys off the hand..and I want to get paid if the heart comes...both players are known to play rag aces consistently....but this isn't what this is about..I am really curious what the hell this person is thinking with the final bet of 30?

Starting Hand #22623785-16
DennisBSPT is the Dealer
Shuffling Cards
Clearcreek Posted Small Blind 15
snozitza Posted Big Blind 30
Dealing Cards
You Were Dealt (Th, 8h)
ShellyAngel1 Calls 30
inchez11 Folds
Rowdywolf Folds
Thizizit Calls 30
hitormiss420 Folds
JeromeB812 Folds
TerjePower Folds
DennisBSPT Calls 30
Clearcreek Calls 15
snozitza Checks
Dealing Flop (Ac,5h,Qh)
Clearcreek Checks
snozitza Bets 30
ShellyAngel1 Folds
Thizizit Calls 30
DennisBSPT Raised to 150
Clearcreek Calls 150
snozitza Folds
Thizizit Calls 120
Dealing Turn (5c)
Clearcreek Checks
Thizizit Checks
DennisBSPT Bets 420
Clearcreek Folds
Thizizit Calls 420
Dealing River (6s)
Thizizit Bets 30 Pot is about 1400 or so here..
DennisBSPT Raised to 795
Thizizit Folds
DennisBSPT Wins 2,295 from Pot 1

Comments

• hes a retard.

i like the line.
  • I like it too, always trust your notes.

well played.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    ..I am really curious what the hell this person is thinking with the final bet of 30?

On the off chance you had clicked the 'check/fold' button on the river, the bet causes your hand to be folded.

It never works, my opponents only seem to have it checked when I take a few secs to craft the perfect value bet.
  • 88Fingers wrote: »
    On the off chance you had clicked the 'check/fold' button on the river, the bet causes your hand to be folded.

It never works, my opponents only seem to have it checked when I take a few secs to craft the perfect value bet.

Hmm...finally, logic behind this...lol...I have seen this a few times before and could never figure it out.. Thankfully, I never use the check/fold button unless I need a fresh cup of coffee and am dealt trash..lol