Im am trying to bonus whore and i cant

How do yuo get around only one account at party? i set up a new account by uninstaling it first then set up a new acct. But when i tried to deposit it says i cant use the same credit card. is there a way around this besides use a diffrent card?

Comments

• Trying to create two accounts on partypoker to get the bonus is just stealing, not bonus whoring..

Now.. if you are trying to create new accounts on the other sites on the network (which is perfectly legit) then you need to edit the registry.. Find the 'Calculator' folder and remove the key 'MODE' and you'll be able to sign up at empire/intertops/eurobet/now/multi..
  • I was able to sign up at Pokernow.com (free $25), despite having a real money account on Empire. I just had to use a different username, because they share the same players.
  • Paul3221 wrote:
    I was able to sign up at Pokernow.com (free $25), despite having a real money account on Empire. I just had to use a different username, because they share the same players.
    free FREE? :confused: any deposits req'd ???

thx,
    CO :confused:
  • Pacific Poker also gives $25 free (no strings attached) to new members. I signed up, and a few days later received an email saying they deposited $25 in my account, and I never deposited a dime! FREE MONEY = GOOD!
  • free FREE? :confused: any deposits req'd ???

thx,

Sorry, It wasn't free-free. You had to put in a minimum deposit, but you only had to sit for 50 hands to clear it, and I made some extra money while I was at it. :D
  • Paul3221 wrote:
    Sorry, It wasn't free-free. You had to put in a minimum deposit, but you only had to sit for 50 hands to clear it, and I made some extra money while I was at it. :D
    oic ...Paul, are we allowed to have an account with them
    if we are with party :confused:
  • jester777 wrote:
    Pacific Poker also gives $25 free (no strings attached) to new members. I signed up, and a few days later received an email saying they deposited $25 in my account, and I never deposited a dime! FREE MONEY = GOOD!
    kewl but do ya have to make a real money deposit in order to cash out the free money or what? :confused:

thx,