Comments

• Can't decide if im playing my way in or buying.. regardless, to early to tell.

I approve of this thread.
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    Can't decide if im playing my way in or buying.. regardless, to early to tell.

What events did you play last year?
  • ty
    (just in time for me too book my vaca from work)
  • Glad to see that they made the schedule official..

I haven't decided if I'm going yet or not..

I posted this before.. I have a $1500 buy in for this year..

If I decide not to go.. anyone interested in taking it off my hands?

:as
  • for how much?
  • This is what i'm thinking of doing this year.

Event #45 on Friday June 25th If bust out first day then maybe play
    Event #47 on Saturday June 26th
    Event #49 on Monday June 28th

I'll then fly home for about a week to make the wife happy and then fly back and play the Main Event Day 1D on Thursday July 8th

This is still in the planning stages, but more then likely this is what i'll end up doing
  • Replaced the 50K horse with 50K 8-game....probably be NLHE for the final table so it makes ESPN this year?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Replaced the 50K horse with 50K 8-game....probably be NLHE for the final table so it makes ESPN this year?

yes, that is what I have heard.:)
  • actyper wrote: »
    for how much?

Make me an offer.. PM me..
  • Eyeballing the following events:

#3 1K NLHE May29th
    #20 1.5K PLO June 10th

Events I can only play by sat'ing in:

$10K PLO July 1st
    Main Event of course
  • Do you have the option of transferring it in two parts, i.e., for a U$500 event and for one of the eight U$1,000 events? If I don't win a Main Event seat by late May, I may want to play in the U$500 Event #1 on May 28 for the best-value bracelet and the lowest impact of the 30% withholding rake.
    newguy31 wrote: »
    I have a $1500 buy in for this year..
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Do you have the option of transferring it in two parts, i.e., for a U$500 event and for one of the eight U$1,000 events? If I don't win a Main Event seat by late May, I may want to play in the U$500 Event #1 on May 28 for the best-value bracelet and the lowest impact of the 30% withholding rake.

I can look into that... I'm not sure I can break it down or not.. but honestly.. I think that is something that I can do..

I stand corrected.. doesn't look like I can break it down.. it'll be used for 1 buy in.. so 1 - $1500 event...
  • Playing as many as I can of course, see if I can do 2 or 3 at a time running back and forth, HAHA:)
  • Playing as many as I can of course, see if I can do 2 or 3 at a time running back and forth, HAHA:)

Knock it off philli....
  • If true, I am disappointed.
    Can't decide if im playing my way in or buying.. regardless, to early to tell.

Where's the option for NONE OF THE ABOVE?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Where's the option for NONE OF THE ABOVE?

you can look me up from last years event via google where I cashed in both WSOP events I played last year...

2010 is going to be my break out season, I can just tell already.
    you can look me up from last years event via google where I cashed in both WSOP events I played last year...

2010 is going to be my break out season, I can just tell already.

Acne don't count Junior . . .
    Acne don't count Junior . . .

LOL!!!! Milo saves the night again, I am hiring you as my badbeat/suckout give me a smile coach.:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    LOL!!!! Milo saves the night again, bit of a rough night, I am hiring you as my badbeat/suckout give me a smile coach.:)

Phil...seriously...stfu. Your 1-2 dollar badbeat suckout frowns are getting old.

-edit...I did laugh Milo...;)
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Phil...seriously...stfu. Your 1-2 dollar badbeat suckout frowns are getting old.

-edit...I did laugh Milo...;)

LOL fuck you!

I am just saying I am hiring milo, did not mention anything

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yup looks familiar

7910 first break....6300th place or something...been up and down like Kristy's panties..

haha..a couple of coolers the first two hands back...down to 5300..

*he wouldn't call a raise and reraise with q10 would he??*

yep.

I love people who open their mouths yet do the exact same thing........ epic awesome, but I wuv you guys :)
    LOL fuck you!

I am just saying I am hiring milo, did not mention anything

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yup looks familiar

7910 first break....6300th place or something...been up and down like Kristy's panties..

haha..a couple of coolers the first two hands back...down to 5300..

*he wouldn't call a raise and reraise with q10 would he??*

yep.

I love people who open their mouths yet do the exact same thing........ epic awesome, but I wuv you guys :)

Phil, my one post in a relevant forum/thread hardly constitutes "the same thing". Your daily spout of 'whine' in every thread over the loss of a dollar game is definitely something different in itself...

*back to regularly scheduled programming*
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Phil, my one post in a relevant forum/thread hardly constitutes "the same thing". Your daily spout of 'whine' in every thread over the loss of a dollar game is definitely something different in itself...

go have another drink, cause their is no whine going on, so don't know what your reading, but it is the same thing, so nice try as I did not lose anything today so there is nothing to whine about.

so ya

LOL!!!! Milo saves the night again, I am hiring you as my badbeat/suckout give me a smile coach.:)

I prefer the title, "Concierge of the Happy Place". Feel free to add that to your sig . . .

and Philli? lighten up.
    I prefer the title, "Concierge of the Happy Place". Feel free to add that to your sig . . .

check! will do:):):)

and Dennis lighten up.

fyp, those meds got ya again Milo.
    check! will do:):):)

I prefer cash, small bills please . . .
  • philli, your use of smiley emoticons and low stakes poker makes me seriously question your integrity and sexuality.

Pretty sure everyone sees right through you and doesnt give a flying fuck about what you have to say, or your thoughts.
    I prefer cash, small bills please . . .

lol, will see what I can do...:)
  • I am going this year and since this will be my first trip to Vegas, I don't want to be alone....

So I'm very interested in when other forumers are going and what events they will be playing.

I am likely going to try to sat. into some smaller buy-in events.

However, I don't do well in new locales (anyone who saw me lurking for the first hour or so at Moose's in Oct. can attenst to that). I would hate to miss opportunities because I'm shy PLUS eating alone sucks donkey balls.

So I'll be keeping an eye on this thread over the next few weeks and hopefully we can setup something.