Sattellite tips

This weekend I'll be trying to make my way through the final two rounds of the PCA Megapath for a PCA main event package and I'm pretty nervous. I'd really like to win and I'd really hate not winning ^^'

Since this is round 8 of it's bound to be full with players who can play decent poker. In each round one third of the players have advanced to the next round and I've already increased my initial buyin with 53500%. Now I have a 1 in 9 shot at this and I still don't get it. Can I have edge over this field? and if so how do I maximize it? How would you play two tournaments: the first one with 160 players where a third get a seat to the final and the second where a third of those win a PCA package?

any tips would be appriciated

Comments

• gl Richard....

I don't think you should try to change your game now, as you've made it this far.

But, if you need advice on sat's...talk to Blondefish
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    gl Richard....

I don't think you should try to change your game now, as you've made it this far.

+1

There is a good section on Satellietes and playing near the bubble on 2+2. Unfortunately i'm at work and can't send you the link as this stupid comp thinks its a gambling site.

Other then that play your game. TAG at the start, LAG at the end, you should do fine.