Stars $10-$20 6 handed high speed tables

Tonight I decided to give a shot at one of the 10-20 high speed 6 handed tables on stars.
It was kind of funny because I normally hate high speed tables and generally wont play limits that high ( high for me!), but I just happend to be scanning the tables and it seemed that this one in particular, there was 4 of the players betting and raising every hand. It was unreall. Complete textbook maniacs. It didnt matter what there cards were. They were just trading bluffs back and forth.

So, I decided to jump in there after I felt I had a decent read on all the players, and with in hour I was up over $400.

By the time the table collapsed, I was up over $600 in under 2 hours.

So my question is, are these tables usually this wild/juicy, or was it just my lucky day?

Comments

• I just started playing 5/10 short on stars. 1000x better than full ring for me so far. It seems all the loose players are there and it's much easier to get reads on the players and take advantage of their loose play. I've had similar results as you so far banking almost 1k so far each day I've played them. Don't let the secret out though, we don't want all the rocks comming in!