I dont work for absolutepoker.com but I should!

2»

Comments

• what's the url? :?:

i want to check out their site BUT this is what i got from MSN Search :

We can't find "www.absolutepoker.com"

:?:
  • what's the url? :?:

i want to check out their site BUT this is what i got from MSN Search :

We can't find "www.absolutepoker.com"

:?:

nevermind...it's working NOW :wink:
  • I received a coupon in the mail for a $10 multi entry, and I used it on Sunday. The way it works is that you pay to enter, email them and they will refund the money. I emailed on Sunday, but no refund yet. Then, I went to cash out and it said that $15 of my money was "pending" even though I had satisfied the time and raked hand requirements. I sent them 3 emails but no reply...so I just said "screw it" and cashed out the remaining $400. Now the $15 that was "pending" is gone. I don't mind being screwed out of $25 as long as I get my $400.

STP, did you get your cheque yet?
  • I wrote a very firm sounding email to them after not getting a reply for 3 emails that I had sent, in response to that they couriered a $616.00 cheque to me free of charge and I received it yesterday. I am waiting for my other $400.00 to arrive via snail mail. Once i wrote the "firm" letter there customer service was excellent, they even called me twice from Costa Rica (where they are based). I have no further problems with them to say the least, other then that I have lost a bit of money as of late (poor playing). Thanks Matt.

stp
  • i cant find that free $10 on their site :?:

was it a promo? :?: no more? :?:

:(:cry::(
  • The bonus is not advertised. After you sign up, email support@absolutepoker.com, give them your username and ask for the no deposit bonus.
  • Matt wrote:
    The bonus is not advertised. After you sign up, email support@absolutepoker.com, give them your username and ask for the no deposit bonus.

oic :D thanks :D

clap2.gif

oh and when ya cash out...is the check sent FedEx or what? :?:

just want to know alittle more before i plunge in :shock:
  • If you would like it fed-exed it will cost you $25, if you would like it regular mail (which i have not recieved yet because it takes 3 weeks) it will cost you $8.00. Might as well try it, it is a FREE $10. Peace.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    If you would like it fed-exed it will cost you $25, if you would like it regular mail (which i have not recieved yet because it takes 3 weeks) it will cost you $8.00. Might as well try it, it is a FREE $10. Peace.

stp
    EEK2.GIF$25 for FedEx :shock:

$8 via regular mail and it'll take 3 wks :?: :?: :?: why does it take that long?

off topic: and how do i make a poll? :?:
  • Yeah I also had some jaw dropping going on when i figured that out. They mail it from Costa Rica where they are based. Yeah it blows to have to pay that much. Nice Emoticons by the way, where do you get them?
  • stpboy wrote:
    Yeah I also had some jaw dropping going on when i figured that out. They mail it from Costa Rica where they are based. Yeah it blows to have to pay that much. Nice Emoticons by the way, where do you get them?

geez must costs lotsa stamps or something :shock: and 3 weeks ...is check sent on a camel or what :?: too long

the smileys just click over jawdrop and ya will see :D

ummm how do i make a POLL? anyone? :?:

thanks,
    CO :D
  • Hi,

Absolute Poker Rocks! :D

I deposited the min $25 US in Jan and am now over a grand US!

I have played at a few other sites and lost my deposit every time. Don't really get it but God Bless AP!!!

I found Stars had unreal good players, never going to play there again!

UB is my second chioce after AP
  • One more question for STP:

I ended up with $408 in my account so I cashed out $400 and left $8 in there to pay the cheque processing fee. Do they take the fee out of your account or do they deduct it from the withdrawal amount? I've sent them two emails asking this question and surprise surprise, no reply. If they're going to send me a cheque for $392, then I have $8 just sitting there and I can get back in the game...and hopefully get it up to $50 so I can get a neteller account and move it to Stars...
  • Matt wrote:
    One more question for STP:

I ended up with $408 in my account so I cashed out $400 and left $8 in there to pay the cheque processing fee. Do they take the fee out of your account or do they deduct it from the withdrawal amount? I've sent them two emails asking this question and surprise surprise, no reply. If they're going to send me a cheque for $392, then I have $8 just sitting there and I can get back in the game...and hopefully get it up to $50 so I can get a neteller account and move it to Stars...

i'm guessing a cheque for $392.00 :unsure:

it seems logical...my 2 cents :D

waiting for STP to answer LOL :mrgreen:

• Confused one is correct, they take the $8 off of what you withdraw. You should recieve a check somtime in the next year of $392.00, You should also likely get a response from them via email sometime in the next 10 years but dont hold your breath.

stp