Options

Having some fun

***villian vp is about 22, can't remember the other stats but he seemed fairly normal. maybe 20 hands together so not much****

***** Hand History for Game 8661238896 *****
NL Texas Hold'em $1 USD Buy-in Trny: 48763599 Level: 5 Blinds(150/300) - Monday, November 30, 10:15:03 PST 2009
Table 1K Gtd Speed (1803625) Table #37 (Real Money)
Seat 7 is the button
Total number of players : 9
Seat 5: HSV1887777 ( 7,130 )
Seat 3: enzeeege ( 4,430 )
Seat 6: HERO ( 6,510 )
Seat 1: jimfux ( 8,795 )
Seat 9: ottorod7 ( 2,210 )
Seat 2: peregar777 ( 12,587 )
Seat 7: rari86 ( 15,885 )
Seat 4: resch777 ( 3,660 )
Seat 10: sizuswiss ( 3,230 )
Trny: 48763599 Level: 5
Blinds(150/300)
** Dealing down cards **
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to HERO [ Ac Qh ]
jimfux raises [600]
peregar777 folds
enzeeege folds
resch777 folds
HSV1887777 folds
HERO raises [1,500]
rari86 folds
ottorod7 folds
sizuswiss folds
jimfux calls [900]
** Dealing Flop ** [ Ah, Jc, Qd ]
jimfux is all-In [7,295]
HERO: well now....
Your time bank will be activated in 6 secs. If you do not want it to be used, please act now.
jimfux: you decide
HERO will be using his time bank for this hand.
HERO: i can only beat kk
ak

Hero: ?????......
whats his range, whats my move?

Comments

• Do you think he donkout shoves anything that beats you?
  • A raise flat I think that range is AJ+, JJ/QQ (border line - these may 4ball as well at these levels). I think KK+ are 4 bet shoving here.

If he flopped a monster why would he open ship though?

That said, I probably cant fold here in a $100 tournament, let alone a $1.
  • Any history would be nice but the key for me is $1.

Call.
  • Any history would be nice but the key for me is $1.

Call.

no more history until i learn to pay attention more. also the table shift quickly so i only get a couple hands with this guy at best.
  • darbday wrote: »
    no more history until i learn to pay attention more. also the table shift quickly so i only get a couple hands with this guy at best.

Think of it this way.....If he's shoving a set or K10, I call with my mind at ease that he will be gone way before the money too.
  • I can't narrow his range much preflop but suspect hes stong. not thinking aa or kk but he could be slowpaying them. i'm thinking he has something he wants to see the flop with and that he has me on JJ+ Ak Aq maybe at aj, or less likely a lower pp.

after the flop hes all in. the hands i can't beat are aa jj qq kt. I wouldn't believe 95% of players would ever push the nut straight or aces (which i didn't think he had either. that leaves jj qq that beats me. it seems he wants to give me the decision. this seems like AK JJ QQ but less likely jj or qq

in the chat box he typed you make the decision. what hands would he not want to have to make a decision on, plus i now know he expected me to bet. and that it would put him on a decision. qq jj or ak. i see him slow playing jj and qq knowing he'll gain alot of chips against anything but aa and trying to cut losses against aa.

never the less i have him on qq jj ak although i know thats maybe to tight of range i think i can be quite certain and furthermore, i think i have him pegged on Ako or suited doesn't matter, and its certain the his comment in the chat box lost him his stack.

HERO is all-In [5,010]
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ 5h ]
    ** Dealing River ** [ 6c ]
    jimfux shows [ Ad, Kc ]a pair of Aces.
    HERO shows [ Ac, Qh ]two pairs, Aces and Queens.
    jimfux wins 2,285 chips from the side pot 1 with a pair of Aces.
    HERO wins 13,470 chips from the main pot with two pairs, Aces and Queens.
  • Flat calling the 1500 raise creates a 3K pot with 5K effective stacks...

Nothing else matters.
  • Flat calling the 1500 raise creates a 3K pot with 5K effective stacks...

Nothing else matters.

do you mean i can't fold?