CPF Online Heads Up Tourney

Comments

• I'm on the list, but missing PS ID........T8yourmoney

You're welcome to whomever I play first.
  • I wish your avatar bounced.
  • I'm in if there is a space left over.

p* handle is pitatoe
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I wish your avatar bounced.

quit objectifying womens that way. sheesh.

(I thought the same thing)
  • And we are full. Spots held for last year's entries until Mon. Nov. 2 Midnight EST. I think we will move the schedule up by two weeks.
  • Thanks for the work Moose.

Also if anyone needs a matchup set up on stars and Moose or Graham aren't around drop me a quick email, I'm usually around and can set it up.
  • I'm in.

Please correct my P* sign in "GoingGray"
  • Ok since the tourney is full with a waiting list already, I am going to suggest we add a level to get everyone in. A few players would play the first round for $5 and most will receive a bye. Those receiving a bye to the second round will have to pay $10. This would obv double the prize pool.

Post objections here. Players getting a bye will be randomly selected from the entire list. Objections would have to total more than the total number of people on the wait list.
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    quit objectifying womens that way. sheesh.

a1233_bm.gif
  • I'm cool with the bye feature. Although, instead of random draw, can we have a fight to the death? Then we can all have side bets on how long it will take for Kristy to rip djalikool's head off and spit down his throat :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I'm cool with the bye feature. Although, instead of random draw, can we have a fight to the death? Then we can all have side bets on how long it will take for Kristy to rip djalikool's head off and spit down his throat :)

I think you mean 'cool_teen'

Put me down for an 'under' bet. ;)
  • I'm in if there is space!
  • I am good with the "bye" feature..
  • Deadline for everyone is midnight tonight for entries and then I will post the matchups. If you have a bye and an opponent you can go ahead a play your match early and keep things moving along. Matchups and all info will be posted in the other thread.

This thread is for sign-ups only.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I think you mean 'cool_teen'

Put me down for an 'under' bet. ;)

i really wanna headsup match against kristy. i hope i can get that if not then i will change my avatar to 3 times nastier then what i have right now lol. .hehhehe

but seriously it will be good for spectators if i and kristy can get in the headsup match. hopefully lol
  • moose wrote: »
    Deadline for everyone is midnight tonight and then I will post the matchups. If you have a bye and an opponent you can go ahead a play your match early and keep things moving along. Matchups and all info will be posted in the other thread.

This thread is for sign-ups only.

i don't understand the bye feature and what is the deadline i am already in right? lol
  • Confirmed for both the use of byes and my entry into the tourney. I'll hope for no bye so it only costs me $5 to donk out of my first match ;)
  • cool_teen wrote: »
    but seriously it will be good for spectators if i and kristy can get in the headsup match. hopefully lol

Honey, it doesn't matter who I play..it will be a good match for spectators.
    :cool:
  • I'm TwoPlusTwo on stars....
  • 6 minutes left bitches.
  • Entries closed. Taking alternates. Matches start now. GOGOGOGOGO.

All further discussion here:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f14/cpf-online-heads-up-tourney-ii-matchups-results-discussion-20720/
  • I signed up back on October 27, but I don't see my name on the players' list in either thread. Bing0Buddy on P*.
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    In.
  • blondefish vs coolteen check bracket now
  • Yay. made it to the 2nd round.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Yay. made it to the 2nd round.
    Walk huh? Me too.. lol.. We're awesome..
  • Yep, me too. Then I drew DrTyore. Will be sad to see him out second round.

(hey, gotta be confident right....)
  • And why were there so many byes? Anyways.. does this mean it's $10 for the 2nd round?

Mark