OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• T8urmoney wrote: »
    FTP $26 PLO 5K........sitting 2/8

Chopped 2 ways for 1.25K

Actyper, you should send FTP an e-mail to stop your run bad, worked for me

FML 2 days early T8!! But nice score either way...
  • lol fwd me the email you sent and i'll add a +1 to it. NJ
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    FTP $26 PLO 5K........sitting 2/8

Chopped 2 ways for 1.25K

Actyper, you should send FTP an e-mail to stop your run bad, worked for me

Congrats sir
  • Ship the WCOOP main event seat. I'm a pussy so i'll take the T$5200. Won a 11r in for $31 :)
  • omfg thats amazing, how many runners/how many seats?
  • actyper wrote: »
    Ship the WCOOP main event seat. I'm a pussy so i'll take the T$5200. Won a 11r in for $31 :)

lollllzzzzz.....$31 lollzz......well invested sir
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    omfg thats amazing, how many runners/how many seats?

410 = 4 seats. 5-13 got like $300. I played another one after and got pretty deep, wish I saw these earler. Turbo sat, takes like 3hrs.
  • Finished 3rd for $800 in the $5K on Action Network on Saturday. Just started playing in the last 2 weeks online again after a 2 month lay off from playing. Needed a break to enjoy the summer.
  • Final table of the tournament that has had me cursed since I started playing on betsson =) Final tabling the 5 dollar rebuy with a bit over a 1000 runners, sitting 2/10
  • GL Richard, TID
  • Out 2nd vs a fish, he called a 40 BB rejam pre with k10 and rivered my AQ, good for 1700 dollars at least. Just a bit tilted after that last hand ^^' gg

EDit: Don't get me wrong it's my biggest cash in a long time and I needed it a lot but he was such a fish for the entirety of the final two tables
  • HU in the $27.50 4k on UB, 1st is $1400 glgl
  • annoying HU match but shipped it!
  • Nice one guys!
    annoying HU match but shipped it!

If it was that annoying, you should have taken 2nd.....nice score sir.
  • LOL true, tyty
  • small stakes by your guys standards but FT the $1.40 90 man knockout sitting 1/7 with 4 KO's

EDIT: took it down and also took the last 4 KO's for a whopping 24.82 and 2.25 in bounties!
  • ft 3.30 1.5k.....finally...sick of reading about all you all....sitting 3/10....hold on gonna donk out something crazy...

3/6

out in sixth....a8o flops two pair vs my ako.....calling station gets all my chips.....
  • final table stars $20 3.5k big antes...6th 225....practically folded my life away....swear i hold the record for number of times not being looked up in the mid tourney.

and 180 4 dollar...7th bleck
  • congrats well done!
  • just shipped the UB $15.50 3.5K for $1300, weeeeeeeeee:)
    just shipped the UB $15.50 3.5K for $1300, weeeeeeeeee:)

congrats...thats what you get for stopping by to congrats others...
    just shipped the UB $15.50 3.5K for $1300, weeeeeeeeee:)

UB hof.
  • just shipped the UB $5r for $1400, first time ever winning 2 tournies in a day obv, feels goot
    just shipped the UB $5r for $1400, first time ever winning 2 tournies in a day obv, feels goot
    Very nice! That's quite a feat..
    just shipped the UB $5r for $1400, first time ever winning 2 tournies in a day obv, feels goot

confirmed superuser.:D
    hahaha

ya forgot to post this for the irony or whatever but i shipped a 180 last night....
  • nice one darb

This is rather disgusting imo.