Deep in $11 30k Gtd, How do I play this hand from BB?

No reads on villain...should I be folding this preflop bc I'm oop or is the price I'm getting just too good?
Should I raise this flop/get it in or just flat call?

Also, at this point I'm in 10th place with 35 players left...

Poker Stars $10+$1 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t3500/t7000 Blinds + t700 - 8 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP2: t369432 M = 22.95
CO: t82091 M = 5.10
BTN: t149740 M = 9.30
SB: t195798 M = 12.16
Hero (BB): t295753 M = 18.37
UTG: t75154 M = 4.67
UTG+1: t191988 M = 11.92
MP1: t245188 M = 15.23

Pre Flop: (t16100) Hero is BB with 8:s: K:s:
1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t14000, 5 folds, Hero calls t7000

Flop: (t37100) 4:s: 6:d: A:s: (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG+1 bets t21000

Comments

• With no read on villain, i would assume he had the Ax, had that been me in your position, i woulda flat called to see the turn and hope for the spade. I tend to try the "no guts no glory" move alot when i hit the draw on the flop.
  • Why call with K8? Seems to me like a far-to-loose call if you don't have any reads on villain that says he's raising with almost anything pf. Especially when he's on UTG+1. Fold PF and wait for a better opportunity!

As played: I like to play the flop tough also if I'm on a draw for the nut flush. But I'm not sure that it's always EV+ in a tournament. After all: If he has an ace as suggested you will be beaten more than 50% of the times you gamble and you'll lose a lot of equity in the tournament. If you fold you will still be in pretty good shape tough. But it's possible you have to play this type of situations very aggresively if you want to end up in one of the top places in MTT:s
  • I'd fold preflop (even if you hit a K can you be sure its the best one?) and fold flop (you aren't really getting a good price to chase your flush draw).
  • This is pretty much what you were looking for when you entered the pot with a call. I would call and see what he does after the turn. He may not have as strong a hand as you think and allow a free card. Of course if you hit the turn card your golden :)
  • It maybe too tight, but I'm folding this 100% of the time (any position, unless I have a huge stack in which case I might raise) facing a min raise from a player in EP that I have no information on.

As played, this is just the kind of flop you were looking for. The 21000 flop bet isn't quite laying you the odds to call, but you have implied odds so call. Fold any non spade turn card if he bets any more than 1/4 pot.