Royal Vegas Expert Series Review

I have decided to write about my experiences in the Royal Vegas Expert Series or as I like to call it, Expert Wednesday Poker Nights (EWPN). It has almost become a poker ritual that I dare not miss. The rest of my week moves on quite sluggishly until the next Battle of The Best (EWPN) occurs. It is then when you need to Lock ‘n Load your poker play and head out into the field to collect some bounties on as you battle your way to the number one spot.

I play at all, or should I say, most poker rooms. Poker Stars, Empire, UB are just some of the rooms I have installed on my PC but lately I have been playing quite a bit at Royal Vegas and have found a tourney that just keeps me coming back for more. I play every Wednesday evening against some, of what I consider to be, the best poker players and poker authors in the world at the Royal Vegas Expert Series - $5,000 Guaranteed. Lou Krieger, Max Shapiro, Mike Cappelletti, Alan Schoonmaker just to name a few play in this tourney.

These guys were at first my heroes but now have become my friends and even some times my targets. There is a $50 bounty on all of their heads and you will receive a T-shirt and maybe an autographed copy of one their books if you manage to knock one of them out. Some of these guys write columns in the famous CardPlayer magazine and all of them have a great sense of humor and making the tourney challenging, as well as entertaining, is all part of they do best.

Royal Vegas Poker and their experts have won my Wednesday nights over. With 3 “I knocked out an Expert” T-shirts and two autographed books I recommend this tourney to every poker player out there who really enjoys a challenging game as well as an enjoyable experience.

Thanks
Dave Boyd