Add a Latest Posts You Haven't Seen Section.

So that we can see the latest posts in one place rather than hunting.

Comments

• Why not just bookmark the "New Posts" link? You can then read only the updated threads that you're interested in.
  • Yeah for our 'special' members, the ones who ride the short bus, you click the New Posts button in the menu bar at the top of EVERY SCREEN.
  • Just realized something, "New Posts" from the top menu and Quick links, "Today's posts" are not the same.. In fact "Today's posts" has the most current updates. Anyone understand the difference?
  • I use new posts all the time to find the latest posts.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I use new posts all the time to find the latest posts.
    Actually it's Quick links, Today's posts that seems to have the latest posts...
  • New posts is better in my opinion as it will show you all the newest posts since you last logged in and will show posts that you haven't read since they were last updated.
  • Hmmm.. seems to work exactly the opposite for me... Today's posts gives me that.. New posts seems to be about 20 min behind.... And I tried clearing my cache and restarting IE.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Actually it's Quick links, Today's posts that seems to have the latest posts...

Uhh New Posts is two to the left of Quick Links. The difference is that Todays Posts gives the new posts of the day whereas New Posts gives the threads updated since you last logged in, be that several times a day or several days ago.
  • I know where they both are... Graduated from Grahams Mod course summa cum laude.. They seem to work different for me though... Quick links, Todays posts shows me all of the posts up to date, latest post at the top. Does it do something different for the rest of you?
    :) Maybe I'm special...
  • Same for Compuease. That's what I always use.