How Badly (or well) Did I play This?

NLHE home game early on in the tournament. I have Q6d in the BB. 7 people see the flop which brings 672 with 2 diamonds. SB bets (he is avery good player)out for about half pot and I re-raise to 1.5 X pot. Everyone fold except the SB who insta-calls. Based on his quick call I figure over pair with a diamond, or TPTK with A of diamonds. Turn brings a 9 of diamonds. He checks, I bet out for about 2/3 of the pot. He insta calls again. River brings another diamond and he moves all in. I mull this over and eventually fold. Comments? His hand in white below:
pocket 10s with 10 of diamonds

Comments

• Hmm, if you suspect you're ahead on the turn but that he has a diamond higher than yours you could just shove in all your chips, or at least enough to mess up his pot odds. There are already about 27 BB's in the pot so I'd go for the takedown right there if I thought the river could mess me up
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Hmm, if you suspect you're ahead on the turn but that he has a diamond higher than yours you could just shove in all your chips, or at least enough to mess up his pot odds. There are already about 27 BB's in the pot so I'd go for the takedown right there if I thought the river could mess me up

This. ^^^