Old WSOP Video Tapes for Sale

Over the past two years I've collected a bunch of WSOP tapes from ebay and trips to Las Vegas. I've since made copies for myself and I'm looking to unload the originals. Because I bought them from various sellers, it's possible that one or two of the tapes are actually not originals, but you can't tell the difference in terms of tape quality. Understandably, the picture quality isn't crystal clear for some of the older events (e.g., 1978!!). Most of the tapes feature the final table only. Some are more involved and have brief montages of play throughout the tournament (the 1998 tape is particularly good as it features interviews with Matt Damon and Edward Norton who played in the main event to promote "Rounders"). Tape length ranges from about 15 minutes (1978) to over 1 hour (1998).

I have the following 17 tapes (w/ eventual winner):
1978 - Bobby Baldwin
1979 - Hal Fowler
1981 - Stu Ungar
1983 - Tom McEvoy
1987 - Johnny Chan
1988 - Johnny Chan (the one from "Rounders")
1989 - Phil Hellmuth
1990 - Mansour Matloubi
1991 - Brad Daugherty
1992 - Hamid Dastmalchi
1993 - Jim Bechtel
1994 - Russ Hamilton
1995 - Dan Harrington
1998 - Scotty Nguyen
1999 - Noel Furlong
2000 - Chris "Jesus" Ferguson
2002 - Robert Varconyi

I'd like to sell them as one lot, so please don't ask for one particular tape. I'm not sure how much to sell them for, so I'll say $175 OR BEST OFFER. This doesn't include shipping which I'd estimate would be around $25 within Canada. Oh yeah, Canadian buyers only please. Private message me if you are interested or have any questions.

Phil

Comments

• Due to an overwhelming lack of interest in these videos, let's lower that starting offer to $100. Keep in mind, you can offer less. But c'mon, they're classics!
    Phil
  • i dont own a vhs player
    otherwise id be interested ;)