Cpp

Hey Dave, I remember when you had the special of I think it was 75 post and you can get a year suscription to CPP. Well, when that was around, I e-mailed you my address and such to get the free year suscription. This was around 3 months ago and I still have not recieved my issues. Is there a backlog or something? Thank-you.

Comments

• RoyalFlush wrote:
    Hey Dave, I remember when you had the special of I think it was 75 post and you can get a year suscription to CPP. Well, when that was around, I e-mailed you my address and such to get the free year suscription. This was around 3 months ago and I still have not recieved my issues. Is there a backlog or something? Thank-you.

AFAIK, this offer is handled by PokerForum.ca, and not CPP Magazine directly. You'll need to get in touch with Sloth about this.

admin@pokerforum.ca

For those of you who may be hearing about this offer for the first time, this offer is no longer available (unless you were a registered forum member before May 25/04).

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ is right.

Did you email me?
  • I emailed Sloth about this a couple months ago, as I had reached my 75th post as well. He said he would start my subscription, but I still haven't received mine, either.