FTP 90man MTT $24 Auto fold on button?

Full Tilt Poker $24 + $2 KO No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t800/t1600 Blinds + t200 - 5 players - View hand 3475
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Hero (SB): t23590 M = 14.74
BB: t11530 M = 7.21
UTG: t20800 M = 13
CO: t18795 M = 11.75
BTN: t26010 M = 16.26

Pre Flop: (t3400) Hero is SB with T T
2 folds, BTN raises to t5600, 1 fold, BB raises to t11330 all in, BTN calls t5730

Button is pushing steals but has shown up with AA and AQs when betting other then push.

Is this as clear of a fold as I thought?

Comments

• What's the payout in these things?
  • top heavy
    9TH $45
    8TH $54
    7TH $72
    6TH $108
    5TH $144
    4TH $198
    3RD $252
    2ND $351
    1ST $572

I am in 4th, and have found that when at final table play is NOT good and nitty passive

I am confident enough in ICM that once ITM I usually end up top 3
  • Oh ooops... tittle is wrong I am on the bubble

There are 10 left. 9 make money
  • Well, I guess there are several things.

Do you have a table image? Does that matter at this level, I have no clue?

It seems like you are saying that the button understands bubble play and is a thinking player -- if that is the case you probably should push here as he's not getting 2:1 on a HU call. Of course the BB showing up with a hand is unlikely, but terrible. From you brief description I would assume BB is pushing light due to buttons loose raising requirements at bubble, so a push by you more than likely gets it HU -- especially given stack sized and BB getting to FT by folding.

Ugh gotta work, there's a brief unfiltered answer anyhow.
  • Without reads, looks more like auto shove
  • I think it is completely read dependent. Against certain players I'm pushing worse than 1010 and against others, I could fold better than 1010. Don't forget there are bounties in play as well and I've seen people make pretty stupid calls late in these things for a stupid $4. So there are certain people you want to push against BECAUSE they will call and others you don't want to push against BECAUSE they will call. You've seen the guy showdown two big hands and have you seen the guy lay down ever to a reraise? Do you need to win this hand to win the tournament or can you pick your spot elsewhere?
  • Ok, I guess I didnt make it clear

The villain was pushing unopened consistently, but when he made a standard raise he wanted action he had shown up w AA and AQ the two times he didn't push.

So I put him on JJ+ AQo+

2+2 said this was an autopush too

Worked out the EV manually, all three pages of it, and it came up that even against that range vs his stack and money in the pot it was a BIG edge.

So folding was clearly wrong.
  • Redington wrote: »
    Ok, I guess I didnt make it clear

The villain was pushing unopened consistently, but when he made a standard raise he wanted action he had shown up w AA and AQ the two times he didn't push.

So I put him on JJ+ AQo+

2+2 said this was an autopush too

Worked out the EV manually, all three pages of it, and it came up that even against that range vs his stack and money in the pot it was a BIG edge.

So folding was clearly wrong.

I win, ship.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I win, ship.

ughhhh you were right but i was looking at this differently

he has to call, if i reshove he is committed to the hand and WILL call

for reasons listed before we have his range @~4%

with TT given the bubble is it an +EV play to get these extra 7 BB into our stack vs losing them and being down to 15bb -

and it is +EV to push

it's shipped
  • With your stack theres still enough fold equity and definately not an auto call on his part.
  • The fact that I didn't completely understand the question aided greatly in my being correct -- I agree with the above there is also some fold equity, especially with bubble play.