Great signup deal at Pacific right now

I got an E-mail earlier this week, saying that Pacific has doubled their regular refer a friend deal this week, until Sunday night. So the referred friend will get $50 instead of $25, plus the 25% first deposit bonus. If anyone was considering trying Pacific, this would be the time to do it. Get a friend to refer you, and deposit before Sunday night (of course I would be happy to do it if you don't know anyone that plays there). It's free money... :D

BTW, it's crazy-loose there. Even at $2/$4, there are over 60% seeing the flop on most tables.

Comments

• yeh.. pacific is killer - easy $ most of the time
    I'll also offer an invite if you dont know anyone else.. just send me a msg with your First Name/email address
  • Too funny I was going to just post there's a great deal at Pacific going on but wasn't sure I could list the details. I have an account already.

I was thinking of opening one for my girlfriend but you need...

1) a different IP address
    2) a different mailing address

I can get around #1 at a buddy's house but I wonder if their system will flag the duplicate address? I know one other poker site didn't catch this. ;)
  • I doubt they're as strict as they claim to be. I know a guy who lives with a couple other guys, and they all play at party poker through a router.