$30 Paypal for $30 Pokerstars

hey im new to the site and what not.. i need $30 on my pokerstars and only have paypal.. im not tryna scam anyone.. live in toronto.. will give u my number even.. just need to play some tournaments.. ill even take 10 dollers if someone wants to do it..

Comments

• Time to watch the fun...lol
  • ^ i dont get it.. whats going to happen
  • Sure ill do $30 paypal for $10 on Pokerstars. Send me a PM when you wanna do it.
  • paperpaper wrote: »
    ^ i dont get it.. whats going to happen

Probably nothing. These sorts of BS scams are well known by even the most illiterate of computer users. Try to come up with something original for your 10th post, assuming you stick around that long . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Probably nothing. These sorts of BS scams are well known by even the most illiterate of computer users. Try to come up with something original for your 10th post, assuming you stick around that long . . .

well im not a scammer.. but i see the big issue with the whole scamming thing.. didnt know it was that bad untill now... but if u wanna trade... ill give u my number.. i live in pickering.. if someone lives close ill even drive and give someone cash like 30 or 40 bucks to put in my acount for me... im so serious pokerstars is not letting me put any money in my acount.. i tried everything

and to the other guy .. i ment ill do 10 dollers for 10 dollers not 30 dollers for 10.lol
  • Pokerstars, or any poker site for that matter would never stop you from putting money in, why would they? How are you trying to deposit? CC, Moneybookers, what?
  • Some forums trade money. But in general it just doesn't hppen here. Especially with newbies. Hence the general negativity.

and to the other guy .. i ment ill do 10 dollers for 10 dollers not 30 dollers for 10.lol

Yeh, im going to take a paypal fee loss, then give you 30 american for 30 canadian. Funny man, real funny.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Pokerstars, or any poker site for that matter would never stop you from putting money in, why would they? How are you trying to deposit? CC, Moneybookers, what?

im serious.. i tried the e-check.. i even had the cashier from ps call me..trying to find a solution.. they didnt accept my bank acount info even tho its the esact info i have on my paypal.. ive been trying for 2 weeks.. and im not puttin 100+ 25 on western union. but i will do a trade $ 14 on my paypal for $10 on pokerstars.. and i will give u my number so u can call me .. what scammer is really going to go through all this trouble for 10 dollers ???

and dc wtf are you talkin about who said anything about 30 american for 30 canadain...
    im serious.. i tried the e-check.. i even had the cashier from ps call me..trying to find a solution.. they didnt accept my bank acount info even tho its the esact info i have on my paypal.. ive been trying for 2 weeks.. and im not puttin 100+ 25 on western union. but i will do a trade $ 14 on my paypal for $10 on pokerstars.. and i will give u my number so u can call me .. what scammer is really going to go through all this trouble for 10 dollers ???

and dc wtf are you talkin about who said anything about 30 american for 30 canadain...

You. Your telling us you don't have a credit card? or a parent or friend with one that you could just give them cash for using it once?

I told you ill do the deal to help you out. Guess you don't want to seeing as you haven't pm'd me back.