Being Moved Often in Tournaments...

Speaking mainly on Pokerstars tournaments, but one thing that I can never figure out is how they determine who gets moved and when. Some tournaments I never get moved, yet in others I get moved so often its hard to ever get a handle on a table.

In the current $10 rebuy I was moved 5 times before I even played 2 hands including a shift of 3 tables within a couple of seconds. 30 minutes in I am now at my 11th table so far (miss the 6th one the most featuring 2 players which had notes of "called all ins with 45 and 67 in rebuy while other was all in all the time in rebuy. In the 5 hands at that table, each was a 2-4 person all in pre flop).

Mainly because I am getting dizzy from all the moves tonight, I guess I am wondering if anyone has any idea how they determine who gets moved. Note, I got moved one more time while typing this in :tongue:

Comments

• they move by according to where the blinds are i do believe. i feel like a yoyo sumtimes
  • i notice after a big win i get moved.
    i wonder if in MTTs they make sure there is an equal amount of cash distributed amongst the tables?
  • Everytime I get moved a lot in a tourney, I lose early more often. Everytime I don't get moved a lot, I seem to do much better. I sense a trend here. lol Must be the RNG's way of softening the blow. lmao