weekend with daniel fisrat in final tornament

i have a extra final tournament seat in the fpp final on pokerstars you must be canadian i will sell it to someone for 20$ support told me can transfer my extra seat to anyone i please

Comments

• whens the final table? is it gone yet
  • hmmm 1st poster?
  • Its Not The Final Table But Final Tournament There Where 2 Tournaments To Get To This One And Its July 27
  • prize pool is 21,000$...992 entrants registered so far. There are still 2 more satellites to this tourney each for another 300 entrants...

Given that there are 992 instead of 900 we can assume that at the minimum there were 1200 tickets given so far. Which makes a final total of 1800 entrants at the minimum.

21000/1800 = 11.66$ which is what this ticket should be sold for at the maximum. Given the payout structure of only 9 players placing out of 1800, personally, i would value it at less.

While I am not interested in the ticket I jsut wanted to inform anyone else that was. Please no flaming :)
  • actually it automatically registers you and there was one week that 100 instead of 300 where put in and i have a xtra one so maybe 1000 ppl so far plus 600 and there is no guarantee that you will get in but if you buy this one it is a guarantee but thanks for your interesting post
  • rp1980 wrote: »
    actually it automatically registers you and there was one week that 100 instead of 300 where put in and i have a xtra one so maybe 1000 ppl so far plus 600 and there is no guarantee that you will get in but if you buy this one it is a guarantee but thanks for your interesting post

That tournament kinda creeps me out... I if someone invites me over to "spend a weekend together" I have "expectation" you know... and Daniel N. isn't the type of guy I want to get my "expectation" fullfilled.

Sorry not interested
  • i will get rid of it for 15 $ now if someone is interested
  • is there weekend with clonie tournment ^^
  • no but this package if you win includes a 15,000$ buy in to a private tournament
  • rp1980 wrote: »
    no but this package if you win includes a 15,000$ buy in to a private tournament
    Heads up with DN? Strap on included?
  • Im pretty sure they deduct it from the 15K you win
  • Wow you can play in a 15K buy in tourney if you win? Has anybody around here ever done well in one of those? Off the top of my head I can't really recall anything....
  • I'll give you $20 if you could out gay Daniel N.