Canadian Poker League

I am starting a new poker league open to all Canadians. There will be weekly tournaments held at Pokerstars. If anyone is intersested in joining, please contact SirEddie (paul.ceretti@sympatico.ca).Thank you for your interest and good luck to all.

Comments

• It'd be awesome if you had them on Tuesdays around 9:30pm ET.. And had a posted leaderboard... How about $11 entry fees? I can't wait!! Why hasn't anyone else ever thought of this?
  • and wouldnt it be great if you held a championship game of some sort on the 23rd of this month that would be excellent.
    finally someone came up with this idea .
    Ooohh what a golden age we live in...
  • hahahhaah

sarcasm.. is it the lowest form of humor or second lowest after puns?

either way im laughing...
  • I'm surprised that all the Sarcastors (it's fun to make up words) have failed to notice that the tournaments in each case seem to be organized by someone with a PokerForum.ca handle of the form

SirXxxx

;)

Okay, okay, to finally chime in with something serious...

SirEddie, can you give us any more details of this league? Is there some sort of overall leader point tracking? Prizes for overall performance? Just having some regularly scheduled tournaments for fun?

Also, in case you haven't you haven't yet figured out what all these weird replies are about, we actually run our own "league" of PokerStars tournaments right here on PokerForum.ca. Check out

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

for the details. :)

ScottyZ