Loaded Dell Vostro 1710

Two day deal. Ends May 30. Fully loaded. $1199

The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

Comments

• I just purchased 5 of the Vostro 200 with the slim towers and a 19" monitor for 699.00 each. Had to upgrade the video card because I also purchased 19" swivel monitors so each station can have 2 monitors to allow for our program and any incoming faxes that reside on our server can be displayed at the same time. Jeff (Compuease) came in and set them all up (Shameless plug to get my rate lowered!), very functional.

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Jeff (Compuease) came in and set them all up (Shameless plug to get my rate lowered!), very functional.

Milton Slim
    Your rate just double cuz you let the cat out of the bag.... By the way, your cheque cleared..... I think...
  • He doesn't know the difference between desktops and laptops so you could probably charge him heavily for explaining how the 'pop-out cupholders' work anyways.
  • moose wrote: »
    He doesn't know the difference between desktops and laptops so you could probably charge him heavily for explaining how the 'pop-out cupholders' work anyways.
    Shhh, you're right he didn't... until now... And I was charging him heavily for that info....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Your rate just double cuz you let the cat out of the bag.... By the way, your cheque cleared..... I think...

I hate when they ignore my instructions!

Milton "Computer Wiz" Slim
  • moose wrote: »
    He doesn't know the difference between desktops and laptops so you could probably charge him heavily for explaining how the 'pop-out cupholders' work anyways.

With the slim tower you can put this on your lap!
    Actually did know the 1710 was a Laptop.
    I always thought the cupholder charge was a fair one

Milton "Large Lap " Slim