Options

AQ in the SB playing 2/4 NL at UB

So this was the first hand I played in a session this past weekend. It was a bit of a tricky table since I've played with most of these guys before and my table image could be somewhat crazy. I had AQ in the SB but my decisions kept on getting harder - I think the river somewhat saved me but I wasn't sure if I should make a "Value call bet" which would prevent a large bet on the river from my opponent or if I should check it down....

LINK REMOVED

Let me know your thoughts!

Comments

• I love UB. They let you post your first hand in the SB.
  • And you can sit with 560, nice.

That is a god awful hand replayer...I hate your line on the hand, you are playing with regulars, how about some info and reads??
  • I think you would rather us give you comments on the site your promoting. The graphics are nice but its useless when the bet sizes are so damn hard to see or remember. A good replayer will let me know what values were played on each street.
  • actyper wrote: »
    I think you would rather us give you comments on the site your promoting. The graphics are nice but its useless when the bet sizes are so damn hard to see or remember. A good replayer will let me know what values were played on each street.

LOL...finally, someone else caught it also. Multiple Accounts registered to this IP have all been banned. I like how the OP was creative and used tinyurl, but come on, if you want to promote your site buy advertising space. OP has been banned for having multiple accounts and link removed.