Sharkscope HUD review

Um...I think it's cool.

It's like $25/mo and I think it's worth it for a small edge here or there. For some reason it doesn't always successfully load FTP and I have to open/close it several times before I get it working.

Automatically posts the stats, you can customize the icons displayed and you can look up each player's roi/profit and abi graphs. You can also block your own/other players stats so as to not depress you while you're playing. Much more useful than looking-up stats on sharkscope, which I never really bothered to do.

You cannot filter stats by game, etc...but I don't think this is a major drawback. I guess it would be cool to be able to view total stats and game specific stats under each other.

SScopeHUDSample.jpg

Comments

• Does it automatically capture your own hand histories and post them back to the sharkscope server so that other players will know to avoid you? If so, it may not be worth the 25.
  • i would think a tool like this would violate the ToS for places like Stars? (using data you haven't derived yourself, blah blah blah.) has anyone checked into this?

nice review, ty.
  • does not really tell ya much, just if they are winning are losing, does it not?

there are better ones out there that will tell ya alot more about who you are playing.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    does not really tell ya much, just if they are winning are losing, does it not?

there are better ones out there that will tell ya alot more about who you are playing.
    such as? and are they permitted?

i like the HUD idea. i'm trying out pokertracker3 and it is very helpful (moreso for cash games.)
  • I think there is an option on Sharkscope where you can tell them to not display your player data.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    i would think a tool like this would violate the ToS for places like Stars? (using data you haven't derived yourself, blah blah blah.) has anyone checked into this?

nice review, ty.

doesn't work for stars
  • philliivey wrote: »
    does not really tell ya much, just if they are winning are losing, does it not?

like what? i don't know any others for sngs, but i'm not that up to date on software i guess...

...i don't think you need much more info for sngs but maybe i'm wrong?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I think there is an option on Sharkscope where you can tell them to not display your player data.

yup
  • poker office has a HUD function as well.
  • m_dolens wrote: »
    poker office has a HUD function as well.

Yeah, but think entire sng hx>>>the few times I've played a player in a sng as far as strategy adjustments.