Sharkscope, how do you adjust??

Started playing some sngs again for fun, but obviously would like to do as well as possible. Playing mostly PLO 6 max on FTilt and the player pool isn't huge. So, what I'm wondering is how to you adjust to players based on their SScope ratings? Or do you bother at all?

Typical table has one ROI 7-9% with 2-3 ROI -3 to -10% and a break even player.

I've never bothered using this as a tool before, but thought it may help somehow. I would assume the big minus players are typically playing too fast, but other than that not sure if I should adjust for the #s.

Comments

• Im not sure Sharkscope distinguishes between types of games, so it might not be alot of value.

Do you know of any good Omaha software out there in general?

That said, I have been playing alot of HU PLO on Tilt lately and it is crazy bad at the lower limits (up to 1/2).
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im not sure Sharkscope distinguishes between types of games, so it might not be alot of value.

That said, I have been playing alot of HU PLO on Tilt lately and it is crazy bad at the lower limits (up to 1/2).

Sharkscope does distinguish between games (even turbos), but I think you need to be a subscriber.

I do find SS helpful to locate tables with poor players and to let me know which players I need to be aware of (ie losing players) and which I really cannot bluff (ie losing players). I have a tendancy to disregard any stats with under 100 games played.
  • Against the donks, loosen up your calling range a little (but don't overdue it) and tighten up your pushing range a little. Against winning regs do the opposite. unless it's bubble time, then we call the winning regs a little light.
  • Akala16 wrote: »
    Against the donks, loosen up your calling range a little (but don't overdue it) and tighten up your pushing range a little. Against winning regs do the opposite. unless it's bubble time, then we call the winning regs a little light.

Good advice, I have noticed in the brief time I've bothered with SScope that the winning regs are much tighter in general with the losing players gambling a lot early on. Will have to adjust accordingly. I generally do this on my own just by watching play, but when I get > 2 tables I'm no good at watching patterns throughout the matches, so it will likely help.

Yes, SScope can differentiate games (I purchased a subscription years ago and it stil works for me??), but when you click show whole table stats it only shows overall stats -- this is a bit of a pain using it in real-time. However, I think if you play someone with 5000 games with ABI of $15 and -$6000 over all game types that you can kinda figure-out where he fits into the scheme.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im not sure Sharkscope distinguishes between types of games, so it might not be alot of value.

Software for what? I'm not big on stats, etc. I just use PTO to record my profits, but you could use it in much more detail obviously.
  • i'm not a subscriber, but the way i use sharkscope is mostly just to go check on the one guy who never shuts up about how great he is. gives me some ammo to ridicule him if it comes to that ;)
  • dosent it suck when hes cashed over 100,000 tho
  • Poker Edge is a more effective tool against opponents...IMO

Curious to know people's experiences who have downloaded this type of software...email warnings? Accounts closed? Sounds like some are using it with no probs.. I'm too chicken sht to test the waters myself.
  • hi gottaget long time no see:).

i am with you, poker edge over sharkscope, i have times my investment in poker edge by 6 times using it, i have had no probs as of yet but right now i am not using it as my subscription has expired. but by the sounds of it full tilt is more lax then pokerstars on this software stuff. not much good on prima now as before the tourny starts they spin the table so the stats do not line up with the correct person.
    Gottaget wrote: »
    Poker Edge is a more effective tool against opponents...IMO

Curious to know people's experiences who have downloaded this type of software...email warnings? Accounts closed? Sounds like some are using it with no probs.. I'm too chicken sht to test the waters myself.