Zombie Chips

I am going to order the bounty chips pictured below.

img2220sr2.jpg

I am getting the larger 43 mm chip. I want the bigger chips because they will stand out more in a std stack of chips. You can see the difference in size from a std chip above. The more that are ordered, the cheaper the price. The reason these appear a bit washed out and grainy is the light reflecting off the textured surface of the chip due to the extreme close-up. The actual colour is a bit more rich and shown in the pic below.

There is special pricing on these chips until May 4, which includes shipping. If over 50 chips are ordered the price for the oversized chips is $.88/chip.

So if you are interested in these chips, post here and we will work out the details. I will cut off orders May 1.

The complete set is shown below. You can see how rich and beautiful the graphics and colours are from a distance. The bounty chip is to the right of the dealer button.

ZombiePokerTour_001.jpg

Comments

• Okay...

Intervention at Moose's place next Saturday...

Though I do like Zombies.

Mark
  • moose

how much would the zombies be?
  • http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/good-clay-chips-15646/#post148622

Follow the link in there for full pricing. It gets as low as .57 per chip for orders of 500 or more.

Let me know if you want to buy a full set because I'll tag my bounty chips onto your order instead if you don't mind.
  • I like the bond-like rectangle chips.
  • FYI rectangle chips AKA plaques.
  • no offense Moose but those are terrible
  • cadillac wrote: »
    no offense Moose but those are terrible

Ya. Shit in your own threads.

So the supplier is offering special even lower pricing now. Note if you want any of these chips post in this thread. The free shipping has been removed from the special pricing but orders over 250 will get free shipping.

Zombie Poker Tour (ZPT)

This set was conceived and designed by Feen666. You can read about the development of the set on this thread - http://www.chiptalk.net/forum/group-...-interest.html

Order through this page:
    Zombie Poker Tour

Current Chip Count ( updated: 4/17/08 )

39mm sample sets - 22
    43mm sample sets - 14
    Plaque sample sets - 22
    Buttons - 19
    39mm chips (besides sample sets) - 0
    43mm chips (besides sample sets) - 0
    Plaques (besides sample sets) - 0

Total Chips - 396
    Total Plaques - 66
    Total Buttons - 19

There is a full line of chips, including three plaques, a bounty chip, and a dealer button.

Group buy begins: 4/13/08
    Group buy ends: 5/4/08

Pricing:

Standard size 39mm Chips:

$0.57 - Up to 9,999 TOTAL (39mm + 43mm) chips
    $0.55 - 10,000-19,999
    $0.52 - 20,000+

43mm Chips:

$0.72 - Up to 9,999 TOTAL (39mm + 43mm) chips
    $0.70 - 10,000-19,999
    $0.67 - 20,000+

Plaques:

$2.50/plaque

Dealer Buttons:

$3.00/button

The 39mm chips are on the new "smooth" chips.

Samples are available to ship immediately so order right now to see chips in person before ordering a larger set.

*Shipping is free for any order of 500+ chips or a combination of chips/plaques/buttons that equal $250+ and will be low for orders below this quantity.

**Partial refunds will be issued for people ordering chips before quantity price breaks are reached. We prefer to use Google Checkout (you can use any credit card) and this makes it easy to refund partial payments. The refunds will be issued at the end of the group buy so there are not multiple refunds.

More pictures - and ordering - available here:
    Zombie Poker Tour

ZPT_25c_small.jpgZPT_1_small.jpgZPT_5_small.jpgZPT_10_small.jpg
    ZPT_25_small.jpgZPT_100_small.jpgZPT_500_small.jpgZPT_1000_small.jpg
    ZPT_5000_small.jpgZPT_NCV_small.jpgZPT_bounty_small.jpg
    ZPT_Stacks_002_small.jpg
    ZPT_plaque_10000_small.jpgZPT_plaque_25000_small.jpgZPT_plaque_100000_small.jpg
    ZPT_dealer_small.jpg
    ZPT_Dealer_Small.jpgZPT_Proof_Small.jpgZPT_Plaques_Small.jpg
  • Deadline for ordering through the link above is May 4.