UTG Shortstacked all in hand

So we've got 5 players left blinds are big I'm shortstacked.
Do you fold there? I woulda actually finished 4th instead of 5th ... what would you do ?
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)
MP (t11661)
Button (t31606)
SB (t19215)
BB (t2840)
Hero (t2178)
Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4diamond.gif, 8club.gif.
Hero raises to t2103, 2 folds, SB calls t1503, BB calls t903.
Flop: (t4809) 7heart.gif, Aspade.gif, Kclub.gif(3 players)
SB bets t1200, BB calls t662 (All-In).
Turn: (t6671) 3diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)
River: (t6671) 9spade.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)
Final Pot: t6133
Main Pot: t6133 (t6133), between SB and BB. > Pot won by SB (t6133).
Pot 2: t538 (t538), between SB and Hero. > Pot won by SB (t538).
Results in white below:
SB has Ah Kd (two pair, aces and kings).
BB has Jd Ad (one pair, aces).
Hero has 4d 8c (high card, ace).
Outcome: SB wins t6671.

Comments

• 48o? You're likely to get a better hand than that in the BB next hand. Also, with the BB in for 40% of this stack there's a good chance he'll bust this hand.

/g2
  • yea... might have played this a bit too fast...
    I felt a bit stupid after it sucks I came back from bad beats twice to bust in 5th... oh well heh
  • Face it, you have no fold equity here. Either the BB is gonna call you or one of the big stacks will with any 2 (that are prob better than 84o).

If there was still fold equity here, a push is fine. Your backed into a corner and have to catch a hand and like g2 said, you BB hand will most likely be better that 84o
  • You basically have two hands to choose from to make your last stand. It's either this one which we know is 84 or the next one one which is random. But 84 is so far below random average that I think this is an easy fold.
  • Funny...I was just in this situation with 3 players left and folded with 9-4 UTG. Fortunately, my next hand was Q-J and held up in the BB. I went on an incredible and was able to finish 2nd...so yeeah, sometimes you have to laydown and hope for the next hand to come to the rescur.