Transform your digital photos and video

Do you have dozens and dozens of digital photos just lying around on disks or on your hard drive that you can share only if everyone crams into your tiny home-office or around your laptop?

Do you have hours of unedited videotape of your family’s get-togethers, child’s sporting events and school functions, but it’s inconvenient to pull out the video camera and cables to watch it on your Television?

Do you want a fun and beautiful way to celebrate a milestone? birthday? retirement? Wedding?

Do you want a 1 of a kind gift for someone special?

Or maybe you just want to show off your photos and videos to your friends and family in a fun and different way?
Let me Turn your precious family memories into a Custom Made DVD

Resonable prices - Discount for forum members!!!

visit www.jharveyproductions.com for more information and examples

Comments

• Bump -

I've updated my website..now you can submit photos to me from anywhere to have a DVD made and even pay with a Credit Card or debit through Paypal. Also you can purchase my photos directly from the site, again, through paypal

cheers

James
  • I need a VHS made into a DVD can you do that?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I need a VHS made into a DVD can you do that?

Yes indeed, however the quality won't be as high as, say, if the video was shot on Mini DV tape...but I can transfer it. If you want I can also edit/cut it down a bit (get rid of the stale, unimportant stuff), integrate it into an animated DVD menu complete with chapter markers so you can skip to your favourite part. Send me a PM if you wanna discuss this more :)

Cheers
  • I now also offer straight Videotape to DVD transfers for the following tape formats

MiniDV, Digital8, Hi8, 8mm, and VHS.
  • I do wedding videography. do video camera also or just edit part.

I might need a camera man for a wedding on june 27. i have two wedding same night and each are full coverage. two camera man in each even, let me know if you are interested in video filming.

what kind of cameras you have, what kind of software and video editing equipments you have. i might need your service some times.

keep in touch sales@pvpvideo.ca
    my website is www.pvpvideo.ca i just made the website still working on gallaries and other.
  • The_Game wrote: »
    I do wedding videography. do video camera also or just edit part.

I might need a camera man for a wedding on june 27. i have two wedding same night and each are full coverage. two camera man in each even, let me know if you are interested in video filming.

what kind of cameras you have, what kind of software and video editing equipments you have. i might need your service some times.

keep in touch sales@pvpvideo.ca
    my website is www.pvpvideo.ca i just made the website still working on gallaries and other.

Sent ya an email