Blue Jays Tickets - Red Sox, Yankees, Cubs, Braves

Recently purchased a pack of vouchers redeemable for ANY Blue Jays home game for the best available seat. These vouchers are redeemable for any seats in the Purple/Green section (200 Level Infield/Field Level Infield) that is still available for the game. These seats have face value of $57 - $68 depending on the opponent. These are redeemable for Boston Red Sox games on opening weekend, New York Yankees for the last homestand of the year which may impact whether or not the Jays make the playoffs. You can redeem these for the Cubs or Braves that will be in town only once every 3 years...You get the point.

Here are a lists of premium games. (face value of tickets)

april 5/6 (sat/sun) vs boston - $68
june 13/14/15 (fri/sat/sun) vs chicago cubs - $63
june 27/28/29 (fri/sat/sun) vs atlanta braves - $63
july 11/12/13 (fri/sat/sun) vs NYY $68
august 19/20/21 (tues/wed/thurs) vs NYY - $68
august 22/23/24 (fri/sat/sun) vs boston - $68
sept 19/20/21 (fri/sat/sun) vs boston - $68
sept 23/24/25 (tues/wed/thurs) vs NYY - $68

Ideally I would like $55 per ticket. But best offer...

I also have vouchers for games in April and May only, and they are redeemable for seats in the Field Level Bases section, which have a face value of $49 for most games. Looking for $35 each

Last but not least. Field Level Baseline seats, regular price is about $30-$39 depending on which game you choose, I will let them go for $25-$30 depending which game and how many you want to buy.

Comments

• I'll take two of the $35 vouchers. I assume you have to go down on game day to redeem these?
  • Put me down for the $35 buckers in may.
  • moose wrote: »
    I'll take two of the $35 vouchers. I assume you have to go down on game day to redeem these?

Which games do you want to use it on? I might be able to exchange it for you.
  • What's on around the 19th of May?
    What's on around the 19th of May?

You got the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in town from 20-22, and then Kansas City Royals 23-25
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    Put me down for the $35 buckers in may.

How many do you want? And which games?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    How many do you want? And which games?

give me two tickets for sat. may 5th aganist CWS.
    give me two tickets for sat. may 5th aganist CWS.

That's a Mon doofus.

Sat May 3, might have a tourney. hint. hint.

Sun May 4 - Bobblehead day - I'll take 2 that day please. If you can exchange my vouchers in advance that would be great.

Mario you want to go together May 4?
  • Wes, I've been trying to find out more about these vouchers but on the Blue Jays site all I see that is somewhat close is the 20 game flex pack. Is that what you bought?
    Wes, I've been trying to find out more about these vouchers but on the Blue Jays site all I see that is somewhat close is the 20 game flex pack. Is that what you bought?

No..I got a special 40 game pack from my rep who usually deals with corporate clients, and basically these vouchers just gives them flexibility as to what games to go to since its usually hard for them to know what dates they need the tickets for ahead of time.

So Moose...2 tickets for May 4th?
  • Crap no. May 4th does not work. I'll have to hold off for now.
    Crap no. May 4th does not work. I'll have to hold off for now.

Should I keep 2 for you anyways? I've been getting quite a few inquiries about these vouchers so I want to make sure I don't sell yours if you want them.
  • no don't worry about it
    no don't worry about it

Sounds good. Mario! What game do you want? LMK ASAP so I can get the tickets to you next Friday at the home opener.
  • since MOOSE was was so nice to point out the wrong date 2 tickets for Sun. may 4th. thanks Wes
    since MOOSE was was so nice to point out the wrong date 2 tickets for Sun. may 4th. thanks Wes

Should have it for you at the home opener!
    Should have it for you at the home opener!

Nevermind. I won't have 'em yet. I'll get it to you another time Malt...

And I have a few home openers seats left but they are box seats. They go for about $175 retail value but I am looking for $90 if anyone is interested.
  • Last but not least...I got vouchers for the Field Level Baselines, basically the ones down 1st and 3rd base line in the outfield. They go for about $30-$39 per ticket depending on which game. I will let them go for $25 - $30 depending which game you want.
  • I got 4 tickets to this Thursday's game between the Jays and Oakland Athletics. They are in section 231, row 5. Face value is $37 so retail value is $148. Looking to get $100 or best offer.
    Nevermind. I won't have 'em yet. I'll get it to you another time Malt...

Just redeemed the vouchers and should be getting the tickets in my mail soon. Will bring it to you next time I'm in KW again Malt