Leaving for China in a few days.

I'd like to say good bye to all the poker friends I've made here, and all I have learned from them. I am leaving for China in a couple of days for about 3 months, and then travelling for 3 months. 6 months in all, and I do not think I will be able to keep in contact (I am not sure if I will have access to the internet, but I will try if I can) I think my pokeritis will also need a break too, so no more online gambling for a while. Wish me skill ;).

Keep playing tight!
:canada:

Comments

• Ahhh... the infamous 'Chinese Poker Tour'!!! Sounds like the type of trip that you'll remember for the rest of your life... safe journey, and I'll look forward to hearing about the Chinese poker scene upon your return. Note that I said 'Chinese poker scene' as opposed to 'Chinese Poker scene'... ;)

Regards,
    all_aces
  • Whereabouts in China? I just had a little vacation there at the end of August. Poker books are good to kill time on the airplane :)
  • I'm going to Jiangsu province, about 3 hours by car from Shanghai. I'm not really going there to play poker, however.
  • Oh of course not. Poker's not big around there at all... maybe a few people here and there will know the game. Enjoy your trip! I was born in Beijing and visit from time to time.
  • Fair winds, and calm seas. Look us up when you get back. We'll be here, and you'll be out of practice. Hehehehehe . . .