poker chips wanted

Hello all I am looking to get min 5000 chips of different denominations mostly 1 5 an 25 dollar denominations an up to 10 000 chips I know this may be costly but that is the cost of playing such a great game ( however if I could get a deal) I would be grateful

Thanking you in Advance Owl

Comments

• thank you again
  • I have a ton of 8g chips in White, blue and red if that works for you.

$5 for 100. LMK.

Thanks,

Joe
    416 560 3459
  • Jelaltd wrote: »
    I have a ton of 8g chips in White, blue and red if that works for you.

$5 for 100. LMK.

Thanks,

Joe
    416 560 3459

Joe, I had someone asking about the tourney chips. Any chance you have another set pop up?
  • Hey Billy,

Nothing but the 8g chips and a bunch of WPT DVDs Set from Season 1 and Season 2.

I might have some loose chips with denominations on it for those sets that I had lying around. If you need those you are welcome. Let me know.
  • Jelaltd wrote: »
    I might have some loose chips with denominations on it for those sets that I had lying around. If you need those you are welcome. Let me know.

I don't need them but I will buy the the lose ones anyway, just in case. More is better.
    I had a new player over and he was asking if I can get him a set but I told him they were sold out a long time ago.
  • I will email you once I have it ready.
  • Billy you have mail in your hotmail account.
  • For a detailed discussion about poker chips check out Poker Chips-ChipTalk.net