Represent PokerForum.ca at the PFC 2

Hi guys,

PokerForum.ca had a great time at the last Poker Forum Challenge. It was great fun going heads up against the other poker forums out there. Let’s see if we can take the tourney this time around. Good Luck guys!

www.pokerforumchallenge.com

P.S. This is not an advertisement but should be seen as an informative message. It is an invite to the forum and its members.

Comments

• This sounds kinda cool. Is anyone going to go in it?? I was considering trying Crazy Vegas for the 40% bonus anyway... ;)
  • This is not an advertisement...

"This is not an advertisement" and "This is not a bad beat story" always crack me up. ;)

This *is* an advertisment IMO, but I think one which is perfectly suitable for the Advertising section of the forum.

Sounds interesting. Anyone from the forum participate in the last one of these? Any comments about the experience?

ScottyZ
  • The last one was a 2 day event. Cummulative points earned from both. Luckily this is just a 1 day one. The forum itself can win money by placing in the top 3 total score. Last one I think the Woman's Poker Club won, either them or Poker Voyeurs or something like that.
  • A little more information about this tournament:

1. The tournament takes place on Fri, Oct 29 at 8:00pm Eastern.

2. Registration is now open and will close at 11:59pm Eastern on Tues, Oct 26.

3. This is a freeroll tournament with $5,000 added. First prize is over a grand.

4. Wow. $5,000 added.

5. There is also an additional $1,000 added to be distributed to the top 3 performing forums.

Unless there is some hidden catch that I couldn't find (I don't think there is), I'm in for this!

Anybody else interested? The more forum members we get, the better our chances of winning one of the forum prizes.

ScottyZ
  • I'm in if we want to get a 'team' going..
  • I'll play
  • go go forum go.... ok we need some real cheerleaders
  • i would be interested

(as long as i dont get cut from the team)
  • I signed up for this today.

Don't worry, no-one gets cut from the team. :) You can automatically play for this forum if you want to, and the more the merrier.

All you have to do is select "PokerForum.ca" from the drop-down menu when you register for the tourney, and you're all set.

ScottyZ
  • I'm also in, lets win this thing!
  • I signed up for this, but I got no confirmation that I'm really registered for the event. How do you know?
  • professor wrote:
    I signed up for this, but I got no confirmation that I'm really registered for the event. How do you know?

I also got no confirmation. Not sure how we know if the registration went through.

ScottyZ
  • Come on Guys, we havent sat down and were behind,

Look at the standings

http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com/leaderboard.asp?BTag=http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=1730

We got to have more then that

Red
  • I guess we'll have the quality and not the quantity red. I'm just hoping I don't end up meeting prof heads up otherwise i'll be fine ;)

stp
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    A little more information about this tournament:

1. The tournament takes place on Fri, Oct 29 at 8:00pm Eastern.

2. Registration is now open and will close at 11:59pm Eastern on Tues, Oct 26.

3. This is a freeroll tournament with $5,000 added. First prize is over a grand.

4. Wow. $5,000 added.

5. There is also an additional $1,000 added to be distributed to the top 3 performing forums.

Unless there is some hidden catch that I couldn't find (I don't think there is), I'm in for this!

Anybody else interested? The more forum members we get, the better our chances of winning one of the forum prizes.

ScottyZ

I just thought this was worthy to bring up as the closing date is soon coming to ...a close. Let's do this.

stp
  • Was quantity ok?
  • literation wrote:
    Was quantity ok?

We can always use more quality quantity...or just more quantity.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    I guess we'll have the quality and not the quantity red. I'm just hoping I don't end up meeting prof heads up otherwise i'll be fine ;)

stp
    C'mon stp... I just got lucky. Try again this Friday -- you can take me!
  • Which internet site is this challenge on?
  • Royal Vegas Poker. C'mon Teach, lets play.

stp
  • Do I need to make A DEPOSIT?
  • no, not that I am aware of....but you can get a $10 no deposit bonus if you email there support after signing up asking them if they give a free "no deposit bonus". so the answer is no, i dont think so.

stp
  • You know that I am going to make sure that STP, The Prof and Slant are all at the same table for tommorows tourney.

Think I will put a tape recorder there to pick up some new and interesting colour words for commentary!

Red
  • You may want to verify your registration a little before. I just checked my login at RV and had to manually join the tourney. I mistakeningly thought registration by the URL would put me on the list.
  • Can we compile a list here of people's online names at RVP for this particular tournament. I am stpboy77, and I have signed up already.

stp
  • me too....whoace....there's only 20 of us registered to play. but not that many have actually logged into the tourney
  • I registered for that one too. Good luck everyone

Red
  • A reminder that this tournament takes place this evening at 8:00pm Eastern. Good luck to all those who are playing! :cool:

ScottyZ
  • woohoo, Im going to be playing

BUT, I will be taking frequent diaper and feeding breaks

Redington (on royal vegas too)