cheap poker chips

hey everyone,
i just wanted to let you guys know that costco is now selling 500 chip,
11.5 g, chips, in an aluminum case for the low low price of $79.99!!!!
i work there, we just got them in and i don't think we're getting any more.
have fun!

Comments

• Pfft, I beat you to the punch days ago ;)
  • Do you know if all Costco's will be getting them? I've noticed in the past that they don't necessarily all carry the same items. If not, which one do you work at?

What style are they (suited? Dice?, etc?)? What are the colors?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • They are the dice chips, same as you get from most places online. 11.5 gram you get 150 Red 150 White, 100 Blue, 50 Green , 50 Black, comes with 2 packs of actual BEE cards and 5 dice.

The case is the Black foam type, not the green felt.

I have an extra set if someone wants to buy them at face value, I bought an extra set and dont need them as I got my reward chips as well.

Redington
  • Paul3221 wrote:
    Do you know if all Costco's will be getting them? I've noticed in the past that they don't necessarily all carry the same items. If not, which one do you work at?

What style are they (suited? Dice?, etc?)? What are the colors?

Thanks,
    Paul

i just got a set. theyre actually $74.99. i went to the one at lawrence and warden, and i think i got the last one there (im not certain though, as i found it under a table near the childrens' toys section in the middle of the building). its called the 'ultimate gaming collection' or something, and is a green box.

the chips are plastic with metal inserts and the design is 'dice'. its a pretty standard set, much along the lines of a typical ebay set except minus the dealer button.

150 white, 150 red, 100 blue, 50 green, 50 black

try the costco near hwy 7 and i think...woodbine? anyway, its on the costco site.

good luck,

mike
  • don't think u got the last one ... theres much more there right now ... was there on friday :D
  • i was there on saturday lol.

but im sure there are more
  • Do you still have an extra set?

I might be willing to take them off your hands.

Please send me a reply when you get a chance.
  • Nope ended up taking them back.

Sorry