Who is online (playing) right now.

Comments

• Going to grind a few tourneys tonight! Feel free to join me.
  • Colin408 wrote: »
    Going to grind a few tourneys tonight! Feel free to join me.

I will add you to my watch list. Make sure you don't have the "hide" feature on.
  • Busted early in a 3.30 4 max tourney. Wasn't hitting on anything and had a player at my table who was running godlike....He was calling six bets regularly pre flop with hands such as q-3, 10-7 against my AK,AQ in first position..And of course my hand would miss and he would hit trips or two pair.

Hate when crap like this happens!!!!
  • 4.40 8 max tourney-Currently sitting In 8th out of 100 with 7.1k,Top 16 paid.
  • Bubbled the money.....
  • PLO time on stars
  • Isn't every table good in a micro?

Well she's fishy tonight hiphopster.;)
  • Well 1st cash of 2014, wish I can win 60/40's though.
  • Sitting 2 of 80 in the hotter 44.

Out 14th paid $544, first pays 16k, holy crap why couldn't that hand hold?
  • Currently in the midst of the worse run of bad luck I have ever had in poker. QQ vs TT flop is 493 rainbow,he raises all in I call....hits his set on river. Very next hand I get QQ and re-raise to 500 pre(blinds are 50/100) I get one caller and the board comes 964. I'm short stacked from the previous hand and go all in. He calls with 910 and hits 9 on the river for a set....seriously? I lose twice in a row to two outers?

Playing live the other day and I get raised all in pre flop. I'm holding pocket aces so I obvi call! The guy turns over q9 unsuited and the board go 3 8 10 A J ...

Not to mention my AA losing to JJ twice in single tables..WTF?!???
    Currently in the midst of the worse run of bad luck I have ever had in poker. QQ vs TT flop is 493 rainbow,he raises all in I call....hits his set on river. Very next hand I get QQ and re-raise to 500 pre(blinds are 50/100) I get one caller and the board comes 964. I'm short stacked from the previous hand and go all in. He calls with 910 and hits 9 on the river for a set....seriously? I lose twice in a row to two outers?

Playing live the other day and I get raised all in pre flop. I'm holding pocket aces so I obvi call! The guy turns over q9 unsuited and the board go 3 8 10 A J ...

Just some bad luck, at least it can't get any worse.
    Currently in the midst of the worse run of bad luck I have ever had in poker. QQ vs TT flop is 493 rainbow,he raises all in I call....hits his set on river. Very next hand I get QQ and re-raise to 500 pre(blinds are 50/100) I get one caller and the board comes 964. I'm short stacked from the previous hand and go all in. He calls with 910 and hits 9 on the river for a set....seriously? I lose twice in a row to two outers?

keep getting it in good.
  • Playing some 180 this morning
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Playing some 180 this morning

you still play poker? i guess all is quiet on the BAP front? :D
  • trigs wrote: »
    you still play poker? i guess all is quiet on the BAP front? :D

Preparing for my triumphant return ala Timex. :)

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2
    I lose twice in a row to two outers?

no, you don't
  • Looks like my curse is still with me in the 3.50's, idiot rivers me with 82 suited and am like 1st out, not good for the confidence. :(
  • Chip leader itm on my other game go figure....:rolleyes2:

Finished 3rd to recoup losses and finish almost even for the session.
  • Keep up the spirit Phil. Been playing the 6 max 3.50's . You have to dodge the landmines. So many bad players. I am still amazed at what some players call with and call down to the river with. Played 4 games tonight and had 2 WTF moments, I was not in the hands but wow are you kidding, had to laugh. :)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Looks like my curse is still with me in the 3.50's, idiot rivers me with 82 suited and am like 1st out, not good for the confidence. :(

There's more to this statement imo
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    There's more to this statement imo

99 more games or $100 more.;)
  • zooming omaha and almost in the money in $5.50 omania.
  • On pokerstars right now
  • sat in an $8.80 courchevel H/L MTT just for fun. currently crushing it. 2/98

btw, courchevel H/L is similar to omaha H/L except you get dealt five cards as opposed to only four, and the first card on the flop is shown before the preflop betting round. pretty fun game.
  • I assume you won since you haven't updated this.:bs:
  • payperview wrote: »
    I assume you won since you haven't updated this.:bs:

Busted just short of money. First time I've ever played that game. It's pretty fun.
  • Did some multitabling, cashed 5 out of 7 games today which includes a 1st place in a 3 table sng just now!>:D
  • seekthegrail and I are at the same table in mtops 15.
  • Playing the usual mttsng and registered for a 100 person cap 2.20 mtt.
  • Good start in 100 cap mtt, sitting in 10th, mttsng's going meh, could not hit a zillion outs as usual and lost a wee bit of chips.

edit,

bombed the 27 man in 10th, got 3rd in a 18 man, still going in 100 cap mtt but need to get something going.