Gotta love the LOVE

I would like to thank All_Aces for some very nice support in last nights $30 buy-in tourney (8pm est). 600ish players registered and we're down to the last 30 or so and Aces was cheering me on and picking me up 'til I cashed out in 9th.

'Twas a hearbreak 9th but still was a lot of fun. :banghead:

I do suggest looking up other CanadianPokerForumers :canada: while playing and cheer they on! It was soothing to have some one support me after each hand win or lose.

:) Again thanks Ace.

Jamie.

Comments

• My pleasure! Nice job. As I said on Stars, we here at PokerForum are a small, but dedicated group.

Cheers,
    all_aces
  • it is nice to have a spectator while involved in the later stages of an online tournament.

Both of my big wins at UB tournaments have come with micr0be watching me along the way.
  • Well, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for CanadianPokerForum palyers in the future and will thourgh out some (hopefully) encouraging words!
  • Aces and I got a lot of support from the forum (as well as each other) during our run in the WCOOP $300+ rebuy tourney a few months ago. There is nothing like knowing, someone is watching your every move to bring out the best of your game. After all who wants to look like an idiot, in front of people who you might have to play against in the future. :D

The support was great and I credit a lot of how well I did in that tournament (I initially won my way in on a $22 sit and go and at that time I could not afford a re-buy so I had to play it like a freezeout tourney) to the rampant support I got from Aces and the Forum in general. I placed in the money and turn the $22 into $500+ so it was a good day for me.
  • Gj on the FT.

:-)

If you wanna really make a fun final table foryourself, go to all the play money tables and offer all the play money people 1.50$ each or something to come and make 10 positive comments about you. Do this to 30 people.

Funniest stuff ever happens.

hg