Poker chips at costco 74.99 for 500

They seem to be the same ones that are given away from pokersourceonline and everyone.. (aluminum case et al)

Link to the RedFlagDeals thread

I dont have a membership so I can't verify any locations myself, but the thread includes some hot spots...

Now.. Who's got a membership so I can go buy these things? :)

Comments

• If you're serious, I can help you out... you've gotta invite me to a home game tho... ;)

hork.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    If you're serious, I can help you out... you've gotta invite me to a home game tho... ;)

hork.

Actually, I am serious.. I could give the money to micr0be....

As for the home game, play like you did last time and you are more than welcome to show up anytime anywhere I'm playing :)
  • Just called my local Costcos here in London. They are on order and were to be received last week. I plan on picking up two sets once they hit the floor.

That is a sweet deal since I just sold my Super Diamond Set (1,100 total chips) for $150.

Was going to be buying a new set anyway.

Jamie.
  • BBC Z wrote:
    Actually, I am serious.. I could give the money to micr0be....

As for the home game, play like you did last time and you are more than welcome to show up anytime anywhere I'm playing :)

heh, and I always play like that too!!! :) "hey, where did my $20 go? I went away in 0.05 increments!"

hork.
  • Thanks BBC
    just call my costo in st-jerome, quebec and they have them on order and should get them any day :)
  • wow, looks like a great deal! I wish I didn't own so much poker stuff already :banghead:
  • ice wrote:
    wow, looks like a great deal! I wish I didn't own so much poker stuff already :banghead:
    ROFL :D
  • Ther was another post I saw, saying Wal-Mart has a decent package for sale now. How good the chips are I do not know, but I'd at least give 'em a look.
  • bbc, i work there so i have a membership, let me know maybe i can meet u there this weekend
  • Thanks for the offers everyone.. I managed to track someone down who had a memberhip and I'm happily ruffling a stack of them when I'm playing online :)
  • BBC Z wrote:
    Thanks for the offers everyone.. I managed to track someone down who had a memberhip and I'm happily ruffling a stack of them when I'm playing online :)
    Good thing I forgot to pick one up for you this evening when I was there. ;)

hork.
  • Picked up my set in Ajax this evening. For $ 75.00 not too bad. :)
  • Hork42 wrote:
    Good thing I forgot to pick one up for you this evening when I was there. ;)

hork.

Hooray for a swiss cheese memory :)
  • I just picked up a set yesterday at the Costco in Pointe-Claire.

Good quality, same as a set I get on E-bay for $200.

These are Dice, the others were Sutied.

A good buy, although 2 people at Costco had no idea they were selling them.