damn!

So, I'm looking at starting another business...it's based around poker of course, I won't go into too much detail..I don't want to give too much away, and also it may not pan out at all.

Anyway, I was thinking of domains/business names that would really fit the idea..then BOOM a really nice name hit me.

I went to the domain, it wasn't developed..so I did a whois on it, and it's been registered for quite a long time (which usually means someone is waiting for an offer for it)

Who is the owner of the domain?

Howard Lederer.

So, ya, i contact him knowing that he doesn't need the money even if he has no plans on developing it...and of course, he replied today saying it wasn't for sale.

Oh well, found another name which is actually a developed site which I'm now looking at acquiring. If it goes through, I'll actually be meshing it together with this forum...but only time will tell :) I've made an offer, now it's the waiting game.

Comments

• What is Howard Lederer going to do with it? lol...mind sharing what the name of the site is?
  • I've made an offer, now it's the waiting game.

Ahhh, the waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

ScottyZ
  • dvst8r wrote:
    What is Howard Lederer going to do with it? lol...mind sharing what the name of the site is?

I will as soon as I hear back on the offer for the other site...giving the name of Howard's domain will give away the potential surprise. :)
  • I'm amazed that Howard Lederer has already scooped up

www.sponge-bath-from-sloth-while-you-play-poker-online.com

I suppose you'll intergrate it with this forum by way of the calendar? Put me down for a $5 SNG next Tuesday.

ScottyZ
  • LOL!!! :D

sign me up bi-weekly!!
  • think there would be $$ in that?

Travel expenses would be huge.

*sigh* I gotta fly to Ottawa to sponge Scottyz while is on pokerstars

*shudder*
  • You must have misunderstood the URL. I meant an *online* sponge bath, while playing *real* poker. ;)

ScottyZ