West Side Poker Club November 3rd 2007 Bounty Tournament

West Side Poker Club

Presents

Largest Home Game format

West Side Poker Club invites you to participate in our next schedule tournament. It will take place in a hall between Kitchener and Guelph on Saturday November 3rd 2007. All West Side Poker Club games players will start with 10 000 in chips. Doors open at 10:00am tournament starts at noon.

Players can sign up here or at our email address:

westsidepokerclub@gmail.com

Our cash game table can seat up to 11 players and one dealer.

Our 65.00 10,000 Chip Freeze Out

Here's how it is going to work. There are no re-buys and no add-ons.

• Each pre-registered player will pay 65.00.

• Walk-ins will pay 75.00

• There will be an optional 10.00 bounty chip. This means that if you buy the bounty chip and take out another player with a bounty chip you get there chip and it is worth 10.00. If someone takes you out and they chose not to buy the bounty chip you get your 10.00 back. The record for most bounties chips in a West Side event is 14.

• Each player will receive 10 000 chips

• Blinds will go up every 25 minutes the first 15 levels and 40 minutes after that to try and allow for more play after the dinner hour. The goal is to end the tournament between 10:30 and 11:30 pm, although we will have the hall till 2:00am.

• We will be looking to payout the top 10% players.

As always there will be a 2/4 NL ring game available with a min buy in of 60.00 and a max buy in of 300.00. The cash game will start at 10:00am and run right up until the start of the tournament. Players can even pre-register for that here on the forum. Players who are interested in the cash game before the tournament and pre-register, your spot will be held until 9:50 am

Cash Game 10:00am start

Cameron and Brent

Tournament Player List

Buddy
Shopsy
Hobbs
Walt'sfriend
Redington
Larry L
Str82ace
Kordian Z
Rick D
Steve R
Jeff N bounty
Ryan R bounty
Andrew W bounty
Lindsey S bounty
Blair H bounty
Bigslik
Pink Lady
Ken F bounty
kyle leeming Reserve seat for the cash game
tom tsipas Reserve seat for the cash game

Comments

• Yay, I don't see anything scheduled on that Saturday so please sign me up. Does the tournament start at 1 PM?

If it was on a Sunday again, I wouldn't have been able to make it. No, MDSGuy, it's not because of the :fish:Poker Tour, ;) but I'm taking my daughter to a birthday party that Sunday.
    BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    Saturday November 3
  • I"ll be there
  • Sign me up.
  • Sign me up please.
  • The 'Wine Man' is in the building!
    Lets do this thing.
    'Only a Donkey would make that call'
  • I am returning
  • Save me a seat too.
  • Holy Shit! Redington.... Is that avatar you? I know your a funny guy, but,
    Did you get a breast implant? I'm bringing the movie camera cause this poker thing is really getting funky! No bad beats allowed!
    The 'Wine Man'
  • The list is current, and hopefully grows. We need 50 pre-registered guest to make this event a go.

Cam
  • Larry L. wrote: »
    Holy Shit! Redington.... Is that avatar you? I know your a funny guy, but,
    Did you get a breast implant? I'm bringing the movie camera cause this poker thing is really getting funky! No bad beats allowed!
    The 'Wine Man'

Nope...I lost a side bet for another tourney so the avatar is here for a month.

T
  • Can you please sign up bigslik(Chris), and pinklady(vicki). mabye 2 guests will let u know
  • There are about 20 or so pre-registered players for the tournament if we don't get at least 40 and that is the absolute minimum players needed, by October 29th, 2007 midnight. This tournament will be canceled October 30th.

Cam
  • This tournament has been cancelled.

Cameron