Raptors Tickets

I have season seats for the Raptors. The tickets are in Section 101, Row 10, Seats 3 & 4. They are lower bowl tickets in the corner on the baseline side of the tunnel by the visitor's bench. If you want to see where they are in the arena you can check out the location on the Raptors' website at http://www.nba.com/raptors/tickets/. They are good seats, and I really believe that this location is the best value in the lower bowl. If you want an independent opinion, you can ask 800OVER or ddmilcan. They both bought tickets from me last year.

I am interested in selling tickets again this year. I would like to start by selling them in blocks of 5 games. Each ticket costs $100. A block of five games would cost $1000. If you buy a block of five games, I will throw in a preseason game for free. I can swap a preseason game ticket for a regular game ticket at the same price. This means that they would not be in the same seats as my season seats, but they would be in the lower bowl, in one of the corners between rows 10 and 16. The games I can swap into are limited to any game before Christmas except Phoenix or Boston. The sooner you swap, the better the tickets for the swap. I am hoping to sell three blocks of five games.

After I have sold the blocks of games, I will be interested in selling individual games for $200 for the pair of tickets. I will keep updating the list of the games available here.

If you are interested in buying a block of tickets contact me by PM. I will be able to deliver the tickets after Thanksgiving.

Here are the games:

Wed., Oct. 31 vs Philadelphia 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Nov. 4 vs Boston 2:30pm **sold**
Wed., Nov. 7 vs Orlando 7:00pm **sold**
Wed., Nov. 14 vs Utah 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Nov. 16 vs Indiana 7:00pm
Sun., Nov. 18 vs Golden State 1:00pm **sold**
Sun., Nov. 25 vs Chicago 12:00pm
Wed., Nov. 28 vs Memphis 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Nov. 30 vs Cleveland 7:00pm **sold**
Mon., Dec. 03 vs Charlotte 7:00pm **sold**
Wed., Dec. 05 vs Phoenix 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Dec. 09 vs Houston 12:30pm **sold**
Wed., Dec. 12 vs Dallas 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Dec. 16 vs Boston 1:00pm **sold**
Fri., Jan 04 vs Detroit 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Jan. 06 vs Cleveland 1:00pm **sold**
Wed., Jan. 09 vs Philadelphia 7:00pm ** sold **
Sun., Jan. 13 vs Portland 12:30pm **sold**
Wed., Jan. 16 vs Sacramento 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Jan. 18 vs Atlanta 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Jan. 25 vs Milwaukee 7:00pm **sold**
Wed., Jan. 30 vs Washington 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Feb. 01 vs LA Lakers 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Feb. 08 vs LA Clippers 7:00pm **sold**
Mon., Feb. 11 vs San Antonio 7:00pm **sold**
Wed., Feb. 13 vs New Jersey 7:00pm **sold**
Wed., Feb. 20 vs Orlando 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Feb. 24 vs New York 6:00pm **sold**
Wed., Feb. 27 vs Minnesota 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Feb. 29 vs Indiana 7:00pm
Fri., Mar. 07 vs Washington 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Mar. 09 vs Seattle 1:00pm **sold**
Wed., Mar. 19 vs Miami 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Mar. 23 vs Denver 3:30pm **sold**
Wed., Mar. 26 vs Detroit 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Mar. 28 vs New York 7:00pm **sold**
Sun., Mar. 30 vs New Orleans 6:00pm **sold**
Fri., Apr. 04 vs Charlotte 7:00pm
Wed., Apr. 09 vs Milwaukee 7:00pm **sold**
Fri., Apr. 11 vs New Jersey 7:00pm **sold**
Mon., Apr. 14 vs Miami 7:00pm **sold**

Comments

• Sandy
    I will have a look at the dates and get back to you soon. Everyone else, these are good seats but you should all wait until I pick

Milton Slim
  • Dec 16 sounds mighty interesting..but can't say until I see exam schedule. I guess I will get back to you. I'm pretty interested in Jan 25th and a couple of other games as well. Will get back to you Sandy...
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Dec 16 sounds mighty interesting..but can't say until I see exam schedule. I guess I will get back to you. I'm pretty interested in Jan 25th and a couple of other games as well. Will get back to you Sandy...

Wes:

If you pick the Dec 16th game as part of the block and find later it doesn't fit your schedule, I don't mind switching it for a different game. I am sure that game will be easy to sell as a single.
  • Ticket swaps started yesterday (Monday). If you are interested in a block of tickets, let me know as soon as possible so I can swap you into good seats.
  • Sandy
    Has Wes confirmed for the 16th , if not I'll take them
    If he has , Wes will you take me?
    Just Kidding
    If the 16th is gone, Is Jan 6 still available? I'll take them instead

Milton Slim
  • I am hoping Wes is going to take a block of tickets. He is still working on it. I am away for Thanksgiving. If Wes hasn't confirmed a block by Wednesday at Johnnie's I will start to open up the individual tickets. You and 800 Over have the first shot since you bought tickets from me last year.

I do know that those are the two games Wes has his eye on. You can't swing a block of tickets?
  • Leafs and Rock tickets have blown the budget.
    If only I could figure a way to spend each dollar more than once!
    or Win at poker for a change

Milton Slim
  • I am hoping Wes is going to take a block of tickets. He is still working on it. I am away for Thanksgiving. If Wes hasn't confirmed a block by Wednesday at Johnnie's I will start to open up the individual tickets. You and 800 Over have the first shot since you bought tickets from me last year.

I do know that those are the two games Wes has his eye on. You can't swing a block of tickets?

Hey Sandy,

I'll be taking a block plus a few more if thats ok with you...But consider at least 1 block confirmed.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Leafs and Rock tickets have blown the budget.

Milton Slim

This ain't happening anymore...so you can go now!
    Leafs and Rock tickets have blown the budget.

Milton Slim

Don't worry about the rock, their season isn't happening :(
  • tres interessant
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Don't worry about the rock, their season isn't happening :(

They haven't yet offered to refund? Do you think they will have a plan?
    All I know is that my daughter is out of a job as a Rock Dancer now
  • If anyone is interested in single tickets, they are $200 for the pair. The list of available games has been updated.
  • I still have this group of tickets available in January:

Wed., Jan. 09 vs Philadelphia 7:00pm ** sold **
    Sun., Jan. 13 vs Portland 12:30pm **sold**
    Wed., Jan. 16 vs Sacramento 7:00pm **sold**
    Fri., Jan. 18 vs Atlanta 7:00pm **sold**
    Fri., Jan. 25 vs Milwaukee 7:00pm ** sold **

I can't go to all of these games - especially 3 in one week. I am willing to sell these tickets four for the price of three. The face value on the tickets is $114. This means that you can have the pair of tickets for any two of these games for $342. I would be willing to sell three pairs of tickets for $500.
  • Sandy

Would you be interested in selling this set only?
    If so, let me know, we can meet in our secret rendevous location from last year.

Milton Slim
    Sandy

Would you be interested in selling this set only?
    If so, let me know, we can meet in our secret rendevous location from last year.

Milton Slim

This game is yours for $200. I agree that this is the best game of the set. I will be heading by Milton on Saturday. Send me a PM if you are available that day and at approximately what time and to remind me of which exit.
  • GHreat game, great results, great seats

Thanks
    Sandy

Milton Slim
  • I have another block of games coming up where I can't go to all of them. I hope some people are interested in some of the following games. Again, if you would like to buy a few games I can negotiate a deal. Here they are:

Fri., Feb. 29 vs Indiana 7:00pm - How often are you going to get a chance to see the Raptors on a leap year day

Sun., Mar. 09 vs Seattle 1:00pm - Great chance to see probable rookie of the year Kevin Durant

Fri., Mar. 28 vs New York 7:00pm - A good chance to see Isiah Thomas lose again **sold**

Sun., Mar. 30 vs New Orleans 6:00pm - Mo Pete back to TO **sold**

Fri., Apr. 04 vs Charlotte 7:00pm - As close to a guaranteed win as you can get

Wed., Apr. 09 vs Milwaukee 7:00pm - Welcome Charlie V. back to TO **sold**

Fri., Apr. 11 vs New Jersey 7:00pm - A chance to boo Vince Carter **sold**

Let me know if you are interested.
  • Fri., Mar. 28 vs New York 7:00pm - A good chance to see Isiah Thomas lose again

I definitely can't go to this game. I am willing to sell the pair of tickets for $120. This is essentially two for one since the face value on each ticket is $114. Please let me know if you are interested.
  • I will let you know as soon as I can, I'm trying to see if I can set up arrangements for it. I'm suppost to be up there that weekend anyways.
  • Sold. I'll take em. Where you located? KW or Toronto?

Could you email them over? (I believe there is an option for season ticket holders).

Please email me: timsum8@gmail.com to confirm and figure out payment.

Thanks!
    Tim
  • TiMSuM wrote: »
    Sold. I'll take em. Where you located? KW or Toronto?

Could you email them over? (I believe there is an option for season ticket holders).

Please email me: timsum8@gmail.com to confirm and figure out payment.

Thanks!
    Tim

Sorry, I got a PM before this post for the tickets and they are already sold. If for some reason the deal falls through, I will PM you. I will know for sure on Thursday.
  • aslkdjl;fajkdlfkj!

Thanks. Let me know if they become available.
  • I need to sell my tickets for Friday, April 4th vs. Charlotte. I am willing to sell them for $120. Let me know if you are interested.