Royal Cup IV September 29th

2»

Comments

• As usual another great event.

A big thanks goes out to Sandro and all those who helped out.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    As usual another great event.

A big thanks goes out to Sandro and all those who helped out.

ditto!

hgslkjghlskjghslkgj
  • Even though we (Team HBK) came in dead last, we still had a blast! As Wolffhound says: It's $50 for a great day of fun. True enough, bro!

Thanks to Sandro, Miranda, Jenn, (and Brent!) for a great day. AGAIN!

Johnnie
  • I had a great day.

Thanks to everyone that helped organize and run the day. (I would say names but I may forget one or two people.)

All my tables were great and I had at least two players from the different games at all my tables.

I had Big E on my Stud and Limit table, Wes on my NLH and LH table (which we had a monster Heads battle in limit hold’em.), Miranda at my NLH and LH tables, and Flint Bones at my Stud and NLH table, all good people and players. (Which was bad because I only want good people and bad players ;)

I also had Dead Money, Dr. Larry, Kid Poker (from the Fish out of water), and Al at my tables as well.

Great day over all and great play all around.

BTW the worse bad beat of the day was when I cracked pocket Aces with my K-7 in Limit when I flopped two pair and then improved to a full house. Sorry dude.
  • It was a great event. Thanks again to Sandro and his crew.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    BTW the worse bad beat of the day was when I cracked pocket Aces with my K-7 in Limit when I flopped two pair and then improved to a full house. Sorry dude.

I think the worst beat of the day was Ryan defeating BOTH of my hulking 10 3/4" circumference pythons in our 2 to 1 arm wresting match. (Yup, I really measured..I'm just that weird)

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!

Thanks to all the organizers and congrats Ching hill!

(AJ: I'll look forward to a Thank you card, I'm pretty sure that it was exclusively my poor showing that knocked us out of contention for first- NOT Al and Watts' excellent HU match)
  • I would like to thank everyone who organized the event for a great day of poker. It was a lot of fun being part of a team (even if it is the most hated team in the tournament :)) for poker and the calcutta was a great idea. I look forward to the next cup.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    (AJ: I'll look forward to a Thank you card, I'm pretty sure that it was exclusively my poor showing that knocked us out of contention for first- NOT Al and Watts' excellent HU match)

ummmmmmmmmmmm....okay....ummmmmmm, thanks for sucking at poker??? ;)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    ummmmmmmmmmmm....okay....ummmmmmm, thanks for sucking at poker??? ;)

You better get Josh to help you write that thank you. :D
  • Despite only having 7 teams (and having mine finish dead last) this was the best RC so far. Everything ran super-smooth (or at least appeared to), the timing was great (and it seemed to finish earlier than previous years), and getting to visit and play with all those I don't normally see was a blast.

Thanks to everyone who helped organize this event -when's the next one ;)
  • beanie42 wrote: »

Thanks to everyone who helped organize this event -when's the next one ;)

Any approx. schedule?
  • All I know is that I didn't start drinking until the last hour of RCIV....I'm not making that mistake for IV. :D

So when is it?