Any 1/2NL, 2/5NL in Hamilton?

Are there any clubs in Hamilton playing low stakes No Limit? I used to frequent a few of them but they pop up and close down frequently. I'd really like to find a consistent game. If anyone runs a club please post up here or if there are clubs that aren't public but looking for players, I'd really appreciate a Private Message.

Comments

• Is Kickers still open?

I'm looking for games too...
  • I have played at several places in Hamilton. After one rake-free venue had closed for the night, several of the players wanted to continue playing at a club. I just followed where they drove, so unfortunately, I wouldn't know the address or directions. All I remember right now is that it was near a main street with a Sunoco gas station and a short drive from the QEW.
    PegasusKid wrote: »
    Are there any clubs in Hamilton playing low stakes No Limit?
  • I'd also like to know. I used to play at Kings, Kickers and Concession but apparently none are running anymore. If someone could message me with any info, I'd appreciate it.

I have 4500 posts on twoplustwo if post count is of any concern.

Ryan
  • Also, if worst comes to worst, we could organize a private game sometime perhaps. I can host. I prefer at least 2/5 NL and would rather play 5/10.

Ryan
  • I wouldn't mind a private game either. I'd prefer 1/2NL though I have no problems playing 2/5 or 5/5. 5/10 is a bit out of my comfort zone. I'm located downtown (Main & Hess) and am free any time after 7:30 any day of the week.

On a related note, Kickers is no longer open and hasn't been since the spring time.