RiverRatJosh has a 150 LIVE FREEROLL for any NEW MEMBERS No Catch!!

I have joined a "MEMBERS ONLY" Super Private club,

They are running tonight (Saturday and every Saturday) There are other nights as well...

I was knocked off my feet to see the game at it's purest. The action is nonstop, and the table was friendly and fun.....it's not always about business you know!

The hospitality was second to none, the place was equiped with the highest of creature comforts right down to the most comfortable of chairs, food, a pool table and most of all the fish served there are beautiful!! They even have a COMA room with a bed to chill out and rest you brain.

The place is void of any Drugs, Booze, and unsavoury Characters. What I saw there were upscale and friendly businessmen, and proffessionals that seemed to be there to escape the grunge of other dangerous Underground spots, which have been heatscores as of late. This is a private safe members only club.

It is Located in the Highway 27 and 7 area in Woodbridge.

I have made friends there and I have been invited to offer any new members to the place this special promotion.....Come see the place.......and you will recieve a free 150 Tourney to be held thursday nights. Such tourneys will be anywhere from 3 to 6 tables, and for the next little while will be open to new members who will recieve a "No questions asked" FREEROLL for their first time out.

It seems to good to be true, but it is. Private message me, email me, or call me to inquire about details beyond this. My cell phone number can be found at "esool's" Ontariopokergames.com under the old and now closed "RiverRoom" info.

COME HAVE FUN TONIGHT AND GET YOUR NAME ON THE FREEROLL LIST AS 20 NEW MEMBERS PER WEEK ALLOWED TO FREEROLL.

Comments

• It is too good to be true but it's for real!!

Come play this Tuesday wednesday or thursday at the new place, and get Thursdays tounament for free!!

Call me for details or email me or PM me/

Josh
  • I will not be joining this new private club after all, therefore the freeroll discussed in this thread can not be honoured.

Feel free to PM me about details about this week, as I am back with old friends........